• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom of Fantasy

Reactions: deepstrasz
Hi ! This is my first cinematic made.. ^^ watch only 7 - 15 minutes .. make needs a lot of work ..
Hope you all like it .. give comments please .. :grin:

The size is kind of big , so please be patient while downloading..

:thumbs_up: Finally finished this cinematic .. the file size is huge .. please be patient when downloading ... This is my first cinematic , hope you guys like it .. please give feedbacks..:xxd:

Rate this cinematic !!
Vote for poll here : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f268/kingdom-fantasy-94802/

==========
PROTECTION
==========
This map is protected.

- Remade Terrain
- Added fog

Keywords:
cinematic, movie, film, tv, show
Contents

Kingdom of Fantasy (Map)

Reviews
03:21, 14th Aug 2008 Septimus: Next time, do not rush when it cames to map making. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/781100-post2.html

M

03:21, 14th Aug 2008
Septimus:

Next time, do not rush when it cames to map making.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/781100-post2.html

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Average (3)
2) Ingenuity -
3) Minor Error -
4) Replay Value -
5) Fun factor/gameplay - Bad (2)
6) Use of imported material - Average (2)
7) Single player -
8) AI support -
9) Camera - Bad (2)
10) Originality -
11) File Size - Average (3)
12) Balancing -
13) Packaging - Average (3)
14) Credits - Good (4)
15) Storyline - Average (3)
16) Theme - Average (3)
17) Protection - Average (3)
18) Quality - Average (3)
19) Description/Information - Good (4)
20) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)

Total Accumulation Point : 50/65 + (-14) (Review) = 36

[+] - Good battle scenario
[!] -
[-] - Dialog conversation goes too fast
[-] - Terrain at battle scenario look rather empty
[-] - Camera movement too quick at certain point

Review : The battle scenario is rather impressive, which is quite nice.

However, there is several downside of this cinematic. Such as being mention above this review.

And this map author certainly develop this map in such a rush, cause this is the 3rd time he summit this map and I had reject his previous map cause he either did a dumb mistake by not enable cinematic mode (1st rejection of this map) or did not have ending (2nd rejection of this map)

This author certainly disappoint me as I have seen a few gallery of his terrain which look rather impressive to me, but as for the terrain at this map. It look rather decent and some part of it look rather bland such as the battle scenario.

Map certainly require several improvement at it, and I would not going to review it again cause I already review it for 3 times.

Another -14 points for this map.

Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 36/100
Rating - 2/5
Condition - Good
Status - Approve
Review - 3
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

And this map author certainly develop this map in such a rush, cause this is the 3rd time he summit this map and I had reject his previous map cause he either did a dumb mistake by not enable cinematic mode (1st rejection of this map) or did not have ending (2nd rejection of this map)

Well , actually ... I'm not missing those parts .. it's just some trigger problem..:grin:

Review : The battle scenario is rather impressive, which is quite nice.

Thanks !

Other people , feel free to post your review here too :grin:

EDIT : I admit the first time I upload , I did not try in game .. but second time I do .. It stucked there because I made the trigger : Wait until ((..........))
And I make that unit random point .. so it works sometimes , and won't work sometimes .. So .. I fixed it and upload again ^^

Last edited:
Level 9
I give this a 4/5....mainly because the terrain was rather empty....
I usually give 5/5 to cinematic maps only because of their terrain...Terrain has huge effects on a cinematic...
I think the terrain was fairly made...It was good...but it still had plenty of room for improvement.

Level 12
lol, that judging is nonsense

so, if I have "perfect" credits like this cinematic and totaly flat terrain, I got 5 points, and if have totaly awesome terrain and no credits, it is the same quality map ... LOL

well, 4/5 for what? did somebody see what I didnt? 1/5 from me

Level 9
lol, that judging is nonsense

so, if I have "perfect" credits like this cinematic and totaly flat terrain, I got 5 points, and if have totaly awesome terrain and no credits, it is the same quality map ... LOL

well, 4/5 for what? did somebody see what I didnt? 1/5 from me
ummmm.....yes....If it has awesome terrain and sucking credits I'd give it a 4 or 5.

The credits was good and some of the effects was pretty good, which is why I give this a 4/5 instead of 3/5.....
And as a judge I am very particular with terraining. That's how I do it, yes you are correct.

Level 5
some good scenes some bad scenes

hiveworkshop standard i'd say so it s a 3/5 (2/5 if i was honest)

no further explaination since septimus already did it;

but it's definitly not more than 3/5