• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Conquest v2.1b

-To prevent heroes from getting stuck they will now spawn slightly south of the town hall.
-To prevent afkers from missing the Council Hall placement period and then getting put in a place where their town hall can not be built, resulting in it not working properly when it is built. Set regions have been placed and players who afk will instead be placed at one of these set regions as long as a player did not build there already.
-Battering Ram damage decreased by about 100 and its upgrade increments have been slightly reduced.
-Exp gained from upgrading the Counsil Hall and killing units has been increased.
-The economic structures provided income has been given a boost but houses now cost 150 gold, their upgrades have been decreased.
-You will now recieve 25 additional fortification points when your hero levels, you still start with 100.
-High Warlock's void walker's damage and survivability has been nerfed.
-Kingdom Essence's site radius increased a bit.
-Colossal Wyrm now also drops an item from the '2nd loot table'
-The cost of Sword of Fire and Ice reduced from 3000 to 1250.
-Banefire Gem's damage has been increased significantly.
-Some item models have been fixed.

I felt these changes were neccessary so the map plays smoother and there are no complications at the start with council halls.

Expect new content next version.

-New Terrain: Hope you guys like it, spent a good 60 hours on it.
-Adjusted Food & Income system: The amount of food you have and the amount of houses you can build is now based on your King's level. Income gained from houses and their upgrades has been ajusted accordingly with this revamp.
-New Heroes: Grand Marshal, High Warlock
-New Structure: Throne - Acts as a fountain of health and mana for your King/Queen only. Can only have one built at a time.
-New Random Events: Blizzard, Colossal Wyrm
-Kingdom Esssence now has the Harrow ability - destroys all trees and rocks in an area, can only be used once.
-New Unit: Battering Ram - heavy defense and heavy melee siege unit immune to force towers
-New Command: - cam Zooms out the camera.
-Mini-Bosses now give a lot more exp and a notable increase in gold loot.
-King/Queen kills now give a significant amount of experience.
-Towers no longer cost food but instead cost fortification points.
-Towers prices have gone up.
-Force Tower's range nerfed a bit.
-Sniper tower's attack speed increased.
-Barbarian Warchief's Leap ability's damage has been increased from 100 to 165.
-Brute's Spiked Bulwark changed from increasing mitigation and returning a % value to just returning a set value of 15 damage. Price of upgrade decreased from 250 to 200
-Trebuchet now has a bigger pathing area.
-Catapult's attack damage increased, movement speed increased, food cost reduced from 4 to 2.
-Units using the wrong upgrades have been corrected.
-Fixed a bug with Killing Spree that would force it to choose a hero over all other units every bounce.
-Fixed a few minor errors with the win triggers.
-Fixed a few tooltip errors.

-New Queens (lets get those queenies in the game finnally) : Queen of the Dragonfire, Hand of Anubis
-Toxophilites now have Fog which is a channeling ability that prevents towers from attacking.
-New Vault of Relics Epic: Sword of Fire and Ice
-New secondary item drop tables for Mini-Bosses.
-War Lord attack upgrade fixed.
-Trebuchet and Scout Tower hot key fixed.
-Arcane Blast AoE damage increased from 100 to 175.
-Axe Slam damage increased from 100 to 225.
-Leap damage increased from 50 to 100.
-Leap damage radius increased from 100 to 300.
-All Tower Upgrades build time increased by 50%.
-Axemen's Cleave Damage increased from 25% to 40%.
-All 1 food unit build times increased from 10 to 13, 2 foods increased from 13 to 15.
-Plague damage has been nerfed from a total of 180 over 60 seconds to 100 over 50 seconds. Note if a unit is under the effects of plague and is hit by it again the plague debuff will refresh.
-A bug where players can train multiple heroes out of another player's altar has been fixed.
-Golden Scale Armor improved.

-Player 1/ Red can type -ffa to initiate Free For All mode within the first 15 seconds of the game.
-Pyromancers now have a passive ability called Arson - which makes attacked buildings unable to be repaired for 5 seconds and reducing attack rate greatly.
-Win triggers implemented. You win if you killed everyone who is not allied to you therefore your allies win as well.
-Golden Dragon no longer can damage himself with his splash.
-Infinite gold bag bug fixed.
-Some hotkeys fixed.

-New Upgrade: Tower Weapondry - Upgrades tower damage. Found in Lumbermill.
-New Defense Structure: Outpost - Only has sight and true sight(from upgrade) very little defense and life but costs no food. Good for detecting distant incoming attacks.
-New Defense Structure: VERTICLE GATES YAY -- thanks to Mandrilx@Hive for pathing texture
-New Tower: Sniper Tower - High damage slow attack speed single target tower that can learn "critical strike"
-New Tower: Force Tower - Fires magical bolts that knock back enemies.
-Begining base placement timer increased from 60 to 90 seconds.
-Strongholds no longer cost food.
-Barbarian Leap cooldown reduced from 60 to 30 seconds.
-Justicar Divine Shield cooldown reduced from 75 to 60 seconds.
-Arcane Sheperd Sheperd's Staff ability now allows him to teleport to any friendly structure rather than just the primary structure.
-Arrow Tower Rapid Reload now works.
-Wall Deconstruction bug fixed.
-Useless Book of Rituals upgrade removed.
-More tool tip errors fixed.

-Houses, Mansions, and Manors have had their food costs reduced by 1.
-Spiked Traps now cost 1 lumber as well but your total lumber has been increased from 70 to 90.
-Tunnelers can now use demolish while tunneling.
-Warchief can no longer leap out of bounds. (this bug not only crashed the game sometimes but starting items could be duped)
-Tunneler's demolish ability can now destroy spiked traps as well.
-Flare can now detect invisible units.
-When spiked traps die they cause an explosion. (this is just a visual effect)
-Axemen can now cut down trees.
-Trebuchet food cost reduced from 4 to 3.
-Tamed Raven LoS increased from 1000 to 1500.
-Justicar's Holy Light can now be cast on himself.

-New Hero: Barbarian Warchief
-New Building: Vault of Relics -- Can buy and sell certain items from this shop.
-Kingdom Essence now has the ability to teleport -- thanks to krisserz@Hive for the idea.
-Houses, Walls, Trebuchets, and Towers now have the Deconstruction ability which allows the owner to easily destroy them. -- thanks to fernie13@Hive for the idea
-Attack Plan now has infinite cast range.
-Golden Dragon Sword's proc now works.
-Mammoth Sabatons now have an activated ability for increased movement speed instead of a passive.
-Walls can now not be built on scorched (blighted) land.
-Numerous repair costs, repair times, build times, have been adjusted to fix minor build/repair time imbalances and bugs that would drain your lumber when repairing.
-Willow Wood upgrade fixed.
-Many spelling errors have been fixed.

This map is a child of Castle Builder that brings to the table a revamped income system, more interesting unit base, more content, ally system so you can team with friends, multiple different types of kings to choose from, random natural disasters and mini bosses that can spawn that drop gold and treasures for your king. The map is coded completely in vJASS and runs smoothly with no lag and includes convenient systems like a mass wall build system for easy fortifying. If you're not familiar with castle builder, this is how the game is played:

-You start in the center of the map with a 'wisp' and travel the map to find a place to start your kingdom and plant your primary structure. This must be done within the first 60 seconds of the game or a spot will randomly be chosen for you.
-After the first 90 second timer is up, a Altar of Kings will appear next to your primary structure which will allow you to choose a King or Queen which will lead your kingdom. This King or Queen must be chosen in 30 seconds or one will be chosen for you.
-Start building Houses to generate income and fortify your base in case someone is planning for a rush! This would also be a good time to make some friends to ally.
-Keep a good eye on your King and build defenses around your primary structure; if either fall you will lose the game! <:O
-Build a strong force, smash your enemies, and celebrate your glory with your allies!
-Be prepared for natural disasters like plagues, tornadoes, and earthquakes; you may also come across mythical creatures on your way to victory that have many prized treasures!

This map is now in the beta phase. It no longer uses Funness's terrain as i have crafted my own. The current income system is still in the process of being polished but it is getting there.

If you have any feedback, suggestions, comments, complaints, bugs or just want to talk about the map, feel free to contact me at any time or leave a post here.

Thanks for trying my map. :)

Terrain - Dougleton@USEast
Spearmen Model - Elenai@Hive
Toxophilite Model - kaycei@Hive
Assassin Model - General Frank and Xaran Alamas @Hive
Trebuchet Model - olofmoleman@Hive
Magic Barrier Model - JetFangInferno@Wc3c
Stable and Archery Range Model - Mr. Bob@Hive
Parry Buff Model - Infrisios@Hive
Gold Bag Model - Guardian@Hive
House, Manor, Mansion Model - Shadow Killer@Hive
Arcane Blast Effect Model - Will The Almighty@wc3c
Illusion of Paradise Spell - Viikuna and Cohadar@ theHelper
Royal Crown Attachment - Dan van Ohllus@Hive
Most of Leap Spell - Romek@theHelper
Other Item Models - General Frank and Mc ! @Wc3c
Mammoth Hide Drum Model - Daelin@Wc3c
Circlet of the Ruler Aura Model - Daelin@Wc3c
Axe Storm Spell - DrinkSlurm@theHelper
Vertical Gate Pathing Texture - Mandrilx@Hive
Knockback System - Rising_Dusk@Wc3c
Queen of the Dragonfire Model - Dan van Ohllus@Hive
Hand of Anubis Model - darkxunder@Hive
Battering Ram Model - Mechanical Man@Hive
Colossal Wyrm Model - DonDustin@Hive
Landslide Icon - NFWar@Hive
Ideas & Constructive Feedback - Mandrilx@Hive, krisserz@Hive, Slid3r@Hive, and fernie13@Hive

Keywords:
kingdom conquest footman td aos dota castle builder defense tower
Contents

Kingdom Conquest v2.1b (Map)

Reviews
18:26, 7th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 4
Downloading Now
Will get back to you with suggestions, opinions and a rating
Edit:
Very Nice map!!! I really enjoyed it, it is near perfect. Although I think I have seen that terrain before, am I mistaken?? Oh well.
This map is an awesome and fun map I really liked the Kings Crown attachment on the Kings head, this amused me. I barely enjoy maps like these but well done.
4/5
A few spelling errors - 'Elamental Synergy'?
The gate is only horizontal, there should be vertical and diagonals.
There are possibly other problems and I urge everyone to play this.
2ND EDIT
Remove or reduce the wall building spell, the one which the wall casts and there is no need for a builder. The player can simply just continue to create walls whilst he is under siege. If you are supplied right, you can have endless walls. 1 dies you build another and so on.

Last edited:
Level 4
Really liked the map. Here are some bugs that I've found and some suggestions:
-It says "train javiliner" at the barracks.
-When a Great Mammoth spawns, it says MAMMOUTH.
-It says Academy instead of Academy; this is only in the build section of you worker, not the actual building name.
-When a peasant builds something, other workers can help. But this costs extra gold per second AND lumber. In this case, it lowers your walls counter.
-Rather than the houses costing food, wouldn't it be better to have a maximum number of houses (like the walls)? Only my opinion.
-The "Willow Wood" upgrade from the Lumbermill requires a Castle. But if you upgrade your Castle to a Palace, you can't research the upgrade any more.
-Later on in the game, the King isn't so hard to kill. Might I suggest some upgrades for him or some more items?
-Some abilities have the same icon before and after being researched. I think there should be a difference between them. This isn't an actual problem, but anyway, if you decide to change these icons, they are for Lightning Javelins and Parry. Also, the Axeman's Cleave is the "passive" form of the icon.

Hope this helps. GJ and continue the good work :).

Level 18
Pretty good. The descriptions in-game could be a little bit better, but are still good.
The gameplay was nice, I especially like, that the walls can build by themselves in each way. So far the biggest problem is that choosing whisp. I`d suggest you to incarase his range of sight and make him move faster / give him short blink ability, because as it is now, you must know from the beginning where you want to build, else you won`t have time to go back. You could also make an upgrade, which incarases the possible number of walls. Like begin from 30 and each upgrade incarases it by 10, with max 5 levels of an upgrade. The number of possible upgrades is very big. The number of units is good too. I don`t like the fact, that farms take food, and every later upgrade of it takes it too. But that`s my personal feeling. And I`d suggest you to incarase the number of heroes, because so far there are only 2. And maybe add second nation, because playing as humans many times can be boring. The terrain is good, but as always it still can be better, by adding nice, well-placed doodad. The description at Hive is good enaugh.

Overall the map gets from me 3/5 and I vote for approval.

Level 8
Very Nice map!!! I really enjoyed it, it is near perfect. Although I think I have seen that terrain before, am I mistaken?? Oh well.

Yes I've gotten permission from Funness to borrow it until the map's terrain is done.

The map is an awesome and fun map I really liked the Kings Crown attachment on the Kings head, this amused me. I barely enjoy maps like these but well done.
4/5

Wow, thanks! Its far from done though so check up on this thread later! :D

The gate is only horizontal, there should be vertical and diagonals.
I am working this out atm.

Remove or reduce the wall building spell, the one which the wall casts and there is no need for a builder. The player can simply just continue to create walls whilst he is under siege. If you are supplied right, you can have endless walls. 1 dies you build another and so on.

Besides the wall limit there is another way this is countered. Tunnelers can demolish walls and when they do they blight the land they used the demolish ability under. Walls can not be built on blighted land so this sort of counters that strategy. Use tunnelers if your enemy is going crazy with Mass Build! :D

When a peasant builds something, other workers can help. But this costs extra gold per second AND lumber. In this case, it lowers your walls counter.
I didn't notice this; this is a big problem. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Rather than the houses costing food, wouldn't it be better to have a maximum number of houses (like the walls)? Only my opinion.
I think building the houses around you for food provides a good balance between how much you're teching vs how many troops you can have at a given point. I will keep this idea in mind though if continue to see many complaints about this.
-The "Willow Wood" upgrade from the Lumbermill requires a Castle. But if you upgrade your Castle to a Palace, you can't research the upgrade any more.
This is weird, i'll look into it.
Later on in the game, the King isn't so hard to kill. Might I suggest some upgrades for him or some more items?
More items will certainly be released in future versions, not only do i plan to make a buildable shop but mini bosses like the Mammoth and Dragon will drop a rare or two in addition to the epic.
Some abilities have the same icon before and after being researched. I think there should be a difference between them. This isn't an actual problem, but anyway, if you decide to change these icons, they are for Lightning Javelins and Parry. Also, the Axeman's Cleave is the "passive" form of the icon.
I know, i've been a little lazy on the cosmetic parts of the map, but it is alpha and it will be polished up each version.

Hope this helps. GJ and continue the good work :).

Helps a load! Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback.

So far the biggest problem is that choosing whisp. I`d suggest you to incarase his range of sight and make him move faster / give him short blink ability, because as it is now, you must know from the beginning where you want to build, else you won`t have time to go back.
This is a brilliant idea and i am going to implement this for the next version as in a few tests i've also find people new to the game sort of struggling to find a spot. However i feel the 1 minute timer is necessary for people coming back to the game as waiting any longer can get very zzzzzz. I will credit you for your idea :).

You could also make an upgrade, which incarases the possible number of walls. Like begin from 30 and each upgrade incarases it by 10, with max 5 levels of an upgrade.
I like the concept of this idea but i am going to need to think in depth about it some more. The real reason why there is a wall limit is so you can't be massive building walls as a way of defending your base while being attacked. If there was no mass build system i would probably not need the wall limit.

I don`t like the fact, that farms take food, and every later upgrade of it takes it too.
Note that even though the upgrades take more food, they give significantly more gold than the equivalents in Houses would give.

And I`d suggest you to incarase the number of heroes, because so far there are only 2.
Yes, i plan to add plenty of new heroes in later versions.

And maybe add second nation, because playing as humans many times can be boring.
I have no plans at this time to add another race.

terrain is good, but as always it still can be better, by adding nice, well-placed doodad. The description at Hive is good enaugh.
A fresh new terrain is currently in the making which i'm am confident will be a lot better.

Overall the map gets from me 3/5 and I vote for approval.

Fair enough for alpha. :D

Thanks for the feedback guys. This will help me and the map out a lot.

Level 8
New version is out! Hope it addresses most of the problems everyone saw along with providing some more fun content.

Change Log:

-New Hero: Barbarian Warchief
-New Building: Vault of Relics -- Can buy and sell certain items from this shop.
-Kingdom Essence now has the ability to teleport -- thanks to krisserz@Hive for the idea.
-Houses, Walls, Trebuchets, and Towers now have the Deconstruction ability which allows the owner to easily destroy them. -- thanks to fernie13@Hive for the idea
-Attack Plan now has infinite cast range.
-Golden Dragon Sword's proc now works.
-Mammoth Sabatons now have an activated ability for increased movement speed instead of a passive.
-Walls can now not be built on scorched (blighted) land.
-Numerous repair costs, repair times, build times, have been adjusted to fix minor build/repair time imbalances and bugs that would drain your lumber when repairing.
-Willow Wood upgrade fixed.
-Many spelling errors have been fixed.

Level 8
This is a rather small but important update that fixes many bugs some which had potential to crash the game. It also includes a few balance changes as well.

-Houses, Mansions, and Manors have had their food costs reduced by 1.
-Spiked Traps now cost 1 lumber as well but your total lumber has been increased from 70 to 90.
-Tunnelers can now use demolish while tunneling.
-Warchief can no longer leap out of bounds. (this bug not only crashed the game sometimes but starting items could be duped)
-Tunneler's demolish ability can now destroy spiked traps as well.
-Flare can now detect invisible units.
-When spiked traps die they cause an explosion. (this is just a visual effect)
-Axemen can now cut down trees.
-Trebuchet food cost reduced from 4 to 3.
-Tamed Raven LoS increased from 1000 to 1500.
-Justicar's Holy Light can now be cast on himself.

Sorry to appear to be spamming updates but i felt this one was rather important.

Good map, though your starting bit is a bit wierd. I liked the Warchief's leaping and all the other kings and units. The spelling, grammar and descriptions could use some work. Great income system, I hate harvesting gold to be honest. Terrain is exceptional and I liked the natural disasters. All triggering is fun. A brilliant map 3.75 rounded to 4/5.

Level 4
Errors and typos:
-The Arcane Resilience and Elemental Synergy upgrades say in their description that they apply to high warlocks instead of wizards.
-The new Vault does not have a proper description (it's the same as Lumbermill's).
-You should assign some regions where Gold Dragons and Mammoths could spawn, instead of random point on map. A dragon appeared in the water one time, I could only reach it with my ranged units.
-I understand that houses and towers cost food to prevent you from building too many of them, but why do strongholds also cost food?
-From what I can see, the Book of Rituals upgrade does nothing except allow you to build the palace.

Level 8
Errors and typos:
-The Arcane Resilience and Elemental Synergy upgrades say in their description that they apply to high warlocks instead of wizards.
-The new Vault does not have a proper description (it's the same as Lumbermill's).
-You should assign some regions where Gold Dragons and Mammoths could spawn, instead of random point on map. A dragon appeared in the water one time, I could only reach it with my ranged units.
-I understand that houses and towers cost food to prevent you from building too many of them, but why do strongholds also cost food?
-From what I can see, the Book of Rituals upgrade does nothing except allow you to build the palace.

Thanks again for bringing errors to my attention.
Strongholds have the ability to train everything, but i think i'm going to remove the food cost as i don't see many people use them now because of that.
I am planning on reworking how the mini-bosses spawn.
Book of Rituals was an upgrade for the first version of this map when there were no houses and you'd capture villages for income, book of rituals gave the village's Mass Summoning ability so they could be more easily defended. However, village capturing was just a massive capture festival that was too crazy and wasn't too fun so i resorted to trying to make a more refined castle builder income system.

I appreciate feedback on everything but i'd like to hear more about the current combat balance and heres a few questions i have for everyone whose played this game once:

-Did you find using your hero in combat worth it or did you think it was a better idea to hide it away? If you used your hero in combat, explain the impact it has on the battle, was it a big one?
-Are bases too easily sieged? Are they too hard to siege? Provide reasoning.
-Is there any units you find to be absolutely useless? A unit you consider overpowered? Provide reasoning.

Those are the main 3 i'd like answered, if you don't mind a few more:

-Are the heroes balanced? Who do you think is the best? The worst? Provide reasoning.
-Any units you'd like to see in the game?
-Do you think units train too fast?

Level 2
Good map man, the latest update made it much better with tunnelers able to take down spikes. Massive turtle-age that made the game endless is finally gone. Came up with various siege strategies which made my opponents crumble :D...

Anyway, we just need a vertical gate now :) keep up the good work

Level 8
v1.5a

-New Upgrade: Tower Weapondry - Upgrades tower damage. Found in Lumbermill.
-New Defense Structure: Outpost - Only has sight and true sight(from upgrade) very little defense and life but costs no food. Good for detecting distant incoming attacks.
-New Defense Structure: VERTICLE GATES YAY -- thanks to Mandrilx@Hive for pathing texture
-New Tower: Sniper Tower - High damage slow attack speed single target tower that can learn "critical strike"
-New Tower: Force Tower - Fires magical bolts that knock back enemies.
-Begining base placement timer increased from 60 to 90 seconds.
-Strongholds no longer cost food.
-Barbarian Leap cooldown reduced from 60 to 30 seconds.
-Justicar Divine Shield cooldown reduced from 75 to 60 seconds.
-Arcane Sheperd Sheperd's Staff ability now allows him to teleport to any friendly structure rather than just the primary structure.
-Arrow Tower Rapid Reload now works.
-Wall Deconstruction bug fixed.
-Useless Book of Rituals upgrade removed.
-More tool tip errors fixed.

Enjoy! :D

Level 4
Tested the new version. Unfortunately, didn't get enough players to stay in the game because most of them went "Me not know play this game => game sucks" and they left. So I tested it only in single-player. Not much to tell, but anyway:
-Wisp teleport spell's hotkey doesn't work;
-I can't teleport anywhere, because it says "Must explore there first".
-Gold Dragon's splash seems to damage himself too.

I haven't had a chance to play a longer match against an opponent who knows the map, so I can't really tell you very much about the balancing issues. If I get the chance to do that, I will. But here are 2 units that seem a bit imbalanced, without having actually used them in battle:
-The assassin costs too little; it costs 25 gold, same as a footman, but can beat a footman without the 40% evasion. I would suggest a cost of 35-40.
-The war lord. Costs 45 gold, same as knight, but can easily beat a knight thanks to the armor reduction, which is a great ability, especially earlier in the game, before players research too many armor upgrades. Maybe 50-55 gold for it?

Well, let's see if other players agree to this or not. Anyway, keep those updates coming :D

Level 8
-I can't teleport anywhere, because it says "Must explore there first".
This works as intended, if you were able to teleport anywhere on the map but explored places, people would use teleport as a way to scout out everyone before planting their base.

Gold Dragon's splash seems to damage himself too.
:O Ut oh.

-The assassin costs too little; it costs 25 gold, same as a footman, but can beat a footman without the 40% evasion. I would suggest a cost of 35-40.
-The war lord. Costs 45 gold, same as knight, but can easily beat a knight thanks to the armor reduction, which is a great ability, especially earlier in the game, before players research too many armor upgrades. Maybe 50-55 gold for it?

It is entirely in design for units to have strengths and weaknesses. If they didn't there would only be need for one unit. Warlord easily beats the night not because of his -6 armor ability but Warlord uses Polearms -- Polearms do significant damage to mounted units and therefore anything that uses polearms is designed to be a huge counter versus mounted units. The assassin may have the upper hand in a 1v1 fight versus a footman, but projectiles and magic will melt assassin face. This is not to say your observations are not helpful. A problem with the balance would be however if one unit has way too many strengths and nearly any weaknesses or vise versa.

Thanks for your continued support. :D

Level 2
DLed and 5 seconds in, got a GIGANTIC bug for ya =P

If you use the -gold command with negative numbers it will give you the amount you typed, with or without a king even spawned.
I was messin around and typed -gold -10000000 for lulz and sure enough, I got Max gold and a Gold Bag that would drain all your gold haha

Hope that was descriptive enough and helps you out =P Good day sirs ^_^

Level 8
DLed and 5 seconds in, got a GIGANTIC bug for ya =P

If you use the -gold command with negative numbers it will give you the amount you typed, with or without a king even spawned.
I was messin around and typed -gold -10000000 for lulz and sure enough, I got Max gold and a Gold Bag that would drain all your gold haha

Hope that was descriptive enough and helps you out =P Good day sirs ^_^

How stupid of me. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This is fixed in the latest version. Here is the complete change log:

-Player 1/ Red can type -ffa to initiate Free For All mode within the first 15 seconds of the game.
-Pyromancers now have a passive ability called Arson - which makes attacked buildings unable to be repaired for 5 seconds and reducing attack rate greatly.
-Win triggers implemented. You win if you killed everyone who is not allied to you therefore your allies win as well.
-Golden Dragon no longer can damage himself with his splash.
-Infinite gold bag bug fixed.
-Some hotkeys fixed.

Level 2
there exist a cavern for enter in the base at the north-east of the map but there no trigger for move units in the basement, normally they pass in the caverne at the ouest of this basement and arrive in the basement at the corner ( unique direction ) more fun with this ^^, and it's possible to disabled the necessary food for farm ? or just for they're upgrade ??? can have a too good basement with farm, tower and units who cost food ! or up the limit to 200 plz (all player's who's played with me at your map said me the same reply...

(sry for bad english, i'm fr)

Level 8
there exist a cavern for enter in the base at the north-east of the map but there no trigger for move units in the basement, normally they pass in the caverne at the ouest of this basement and arrive in the basement at the corner ( unique direction ) more fun with this ^^, and it's possible to disabled the necessary food for farm ? or just for they're upgrade ??? can have a too good basement with farm, tower and units who cost food ! or up the limit to 200 plz (all player's who's played with me at your map said me the same reply...

(sry for bad english, i'm fr)

The cavern entrance was removed simply because it was way too annoying for both attackers and defenders to maneuver in and out of it--not only that but a bit imbalanced.

The food limit is high enough imo. Any higher and massing will get so high that the game will not only possibly fps lag for some people but it will be hard to enjoy the game with the units pausing so much because of the all the units and commands. If you find yourself struggling with food destroy some of your manors later in the game--or maybe you have too many towers? and should destroy those. This is apart of the game balance with the goal being to manage your resource usage properly.

Level 8
v1.8a

-New Queens (lets get those queenies in the game finnally) : Queen of the Dragonfire, Hand of Anubis
-Toxophilites now have Fog which is a channeling ability that prevents towers from attacking.
-New Vault of Relics Epic: Sword of Fire and Ice
-New secondary item drop tables for Mini-Bosses.
-War Lord attack upgrade fixed.
-Trebuchet and Scout Tower hot key fixed.
-Arcane Blast AoE damage increased from 100 to 175.
-Axe Slam damage increased from 100 to 225.
-Leap damage increased from 50 to 100.
-Leap damage radius increased from 100 to 300.
-All Tower Upgrades build time increased by 50%.
-Axemen's Cleave Damage increased from 25% to 40%.
-All 1 food unit build times increased from 10 to 13, 2 foods increased from 13 to 15.
-Plague damage has been nerfed from a total of 180 over 60 seconds to 100 over 50 seconds. Note if a unit is under the effects of plague and is hit by it again the plague debuff will refresh.
-A bug where players can train multiple heroes out of another player's altar has been fixed.
-Golden Scale Armor improved.

Enjoy!

Level 5
I only had time to take a quick look, but I have to question the Food Limit. The main thing is that the original Castle Builder had a Food Limit of 140, 20 more than your 120. Now, I didn't really care too much about the Castle Builder limit, the 140 was, for the most part, fine when you teamed up with another player who focused on Siege when I focused on normal units.

However, your 120, though it is just 20 less than the Castle Builder limit, its actually far less than the Castle Builder limit. In Castle Builder, your Huts/Hovels/Villages didn't cost food. I normally went built something like 30 of them, got over 20k population, and then never had to worry about income. You, however, made your Housing cost Food. I don't begrudge this as I did the same thing in my own Colony Builders. But then you make each consecutive upgrade cost another food, so Manors actually cost 3 food. You obviously cannot build 30 Manors. Building 10 Manors is also very much painful. Along with a couple of Towers, and you've just used over half your population for Housing and Defense.

So whereas Castle Builder had a population limit of 140, and say around 110 would be dedicated to troops after Defenses were built, Kingdom Conquest has 120, where 45 can be devoted to Housing, and another 20 to Towers, meaning you're left with 55 food to be used on an Army. 110 is twice that of 55, which is why I have a problem with it. The movement delay doesn't start happening around 100 troops, and most computers don't lag until its around 10 people with 150 man armies, so I suggest you increase the food limit to 150.

It gives the player at most another 30 units to incorporate into his army, so he has 85 units in his army instead of just 55.

Level 8
It has been awhile guys but 2.0 is finally here!

-New Terrain: Hope you guys like it, spent a good 60 hours on it.
-Adjusted Food & Income system: The amount of food you have and the amount of houses you can build is now based on your King's level. Income gained from houses and their upgrades has been ajusted accordingly with this revamp.
-New Heroes: Grand Marshal, High Warlock
-New Structure: Throne - Acts as a fountain of health and mana for your King/Queen only. Can only have one built at a time.
-New Random Events: Blizzard, Colossal Wyrm
-Kingdom Esssence now has the Harrow ability - destroys all trees and rocks in an area, can only be used once.
-New Unit: Battering Ram - heavy defense and heavy melee siege unit immune to force towers
-New Command: - cam Zooms out the camera.
-Mini-Bosses now give a lot more exp and a notable increase in gold loot.
-King/Queen kills now give a significant amount of experience.
-Towers no longer cost food but instead cost fortification points.
-Towers prices have gone up.
-Force Tower's range nerfed a bit.
-Sniper tower's attack speed increased.
-Barbarian Warchief's Leap ability's damage has been increased from 100 to 165.
-Brute's Spiked Bulwark changed from increasing mitigation and returning a % value to just returning a set value of 15 damage. Price of upgrade decreased from 250 to 200
-Trebuchet now has a bigger pathing area.
-Catapult's attack damage increased, movement speed increased, food cost reduced from 4 to 2.
-Units using the wrong upgrades have been corrected.
-Fixed a bug with Killing Spree that would force it to choose a hero over all other units every bounce.
-Fixed a few minor errors with the win triggers.
-Fixed a few tooltip errors.

Enjoy and all feedback is greatly appreciated and usually credited!

Level 4
OK WTF i said gay tornado in the game and then it changed my name to
8======DHuntere15<-----Gay:

What is up with that?????????????
if you put gay in your senetnce it happens other then that its a pretty cool map could use a bigger food limit and some air units

Level 2
Hey, I tried the gay thing but nothing happened bro.

I like the changes in the new version to make you actually use your hero btw. Pretty cool, might need an income boost though.

Level 8
Version 2.1b:

-To prevent heroes from getting stuck they will now spawn slightly south of the town hall.
-To prevent afkers from missing the Council Hall placement period and then getting put in a place where their town hall can not be built, resulting in it not working properly when it is built. Set regions have been placed and players who afk will instead be placed at one of these set regions as long as a player did not build there already.
-Battering Ram damage decreased by about 100 and its upgrade increments have been slightly reduced.
-Exp gained from upgrading the Counsil Hall and killing units has been increased.
-The economic structures provided income has been given a boost but houses now cost 150 gold, their upgrades have been decreased.
-You will now recieve 25 additional fortification points when your hero levels, you still start with 100.
-High Warlock's void walker's damage and survivability has been nerfed.
-Kingdom Essence's site radius increased a bit.
-Colossal Wyrm now also drops an item from the '2nd loot table'
-The cost of Sword of Fire and Ice reduced from 3000 to 1250.
-Banefire Gem's damage has been increased significantly.
-Some item models have been fixed.

I felt these changes were neccessary so the map plays smoother and there are no complications at the start with council halls.

Expect new content next version.

TpM

TpM

Level 3
Nice map.
But the king is kind of weak... When I was killing the event monster and suddenly 12 assassins jumped in and my king just died...
Should there be a something like an ark? Then it revives your king at the council building after being killed..?
5 stars Rated.

EDIT: Can the unit size be smaller?? It looked funny when its so big.