• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KingBowser

Reactions: deepstrasz
Custom King Bowser unit model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

* !HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply remove 'war3mapimported\' from all imported files.
STEP 3: Save map, close worldeditor, reopen worldeditor, reopen map.

* Includes:
Portrait - inside normal MDX.
Custom Attack Slam ability color
Cool Icon

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
king bowser super mario brothers
Contents

KingBowser (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Chriz.: Useful Doom Guard edit! Approved.
Level 23
Impressive, though his back and arms look weird, i suggest you work on them, and the head could use some touchups, 4/5. keep up the good work!

But first, a Bavaria. :9

awsome!!!@ all ur mario skills own, get yoshi! lol

Someone already made Yoshi.. from scratch, even! Look here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=916

koopa hmmm ;\ ... go0d work GreyArchon but icon is very bad

You offering to make a better one? Freehand plz. :(

I suck @ teh icon-ness.

Level 4
Needs a little work, but otherwise it's pretty good.

NOTE: Even though someone made a Yashoi model from scratch, it doesn't look too good, I think you could do better then them.

Level 3
I know how you made it, but I'm a Mario fan so I'll not tell any one icon_wink.gif Nice model.

you mean that its the model of a doom guard?

good model though :)

Level 3
*Snif* yes yes the old Mario games :roll: don't we all love them :D anyway nice model 4/5 AND WORK ON THE MARIO BROTHERS if you do I will do a Mario mode (like the Nintendo64 game) with some of the levels maybe the first 1 :)

Ahh forget it ILL START THE MODE NOW :) and greyarchon I would be happy if you would help me :) since you are a AWSOME modeeler and a great iconer :) i would be so happy if you would help me !! If you will could you do a bomb model (those that walk around in the first lvl) and a canon and a pink bomb :) i would love you if you would do that!!!!!!!!!!!

And a star model :) ill write more things (if you would do them) as soon as i think of them :)

Level 23
Actually, it's a reskinned geoset merge/edit of the Doom Guard and the Goblin Shipyard. :p

I don't know what else to change on the Mario Bros. Well, maybe the faces. I've had requests to make Luigi's face thinner, but I tried that. and it looks... odd. I dunno, I'll think about it.

A bob-omb, hm? ... Maybe I can use the Gnoll's weapon for that... as a body.. hmm..

Level 3
Good Job! Though the face still screams Doom Guard, and not to be picky, but the spikes on bowsers shell are very odd.... (I know its a geoset merge of the dock, but still...).

5/5 even w/ the few minor problems.

Level 7
this is so enjoyable! I love this 5/5 and im gonna get this and those luigi and mario models on the scr.pic right away :D

watch out for my upcomming map:
Super Mario Bros; 2D vs 3D, lol

Level 1
Whoever thought it still looked like a doom gaurd is the biggest dumbass. He's using the model of the doom gaurd but the face is total redone... The only thing I recomend is making his skin tone a bit more green than brown. Very good work otherwise.

Level 7
Its not that it looks as much as a doom gaurd its that it was based on it and usually he has a rounded nose and lower jaw but in this the nose is more of a triangle-iish shape and a flat mouth i think is how to put it or the smile should be bigger anywayz GreyArchon and doom_legion dont take my comments personally im just a big Mario Fan and i would like to see more perfection if its possible for a few minutes of time and of course i still am a little bit fustrated about the dwarvish mustaches on Mario N Luigi but o well watch out for the flamer stealing ur idea

Level 2
WOW ! MEGA!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!B...BOSER !!!! Cool !! SUPER !!!
oki...well 10000000000000000/5 from me, but !!

MAKE A KOOPA, Too !!
..ya canot use the Sea stuf from warcraf ? :D :D :D [/b]