• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KilroggDeadeye

Finally I'm done with this guy. As the name implies this is a model of Kilrogg Deadeye. I really really hope that you like it and that people can use it, as I've worked hard and long to get it working.
There are a few people I'd like to thank;
Samwise, for making that awesome drawing of Kilrogg Deadeye which was my inspiration to make this model in the first place.
skrab, for helping me with a texture problem I had. Thanks dude ;)
And finally I'd like to thank Traxamillion for helping me get the model to work when I had lost all hope, and because he's been real supportive. And because he's simply great.
UPDATE: Reduced the file size.
UPDATE2: Made a few minor changes and gave him team-coloured shoulderpads.

Keywords:
kilrogg, deadeye, orc, hero, warcraft 2, hellscream
Contents

KilroggDeadeye (Model)

KilroggDeadeye (Model)

Reviews
20:40, 31st Mar 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Works ingame and performs well. Looks nice and is a great addition to the orcs.
Level 39
wow,i like this,i always liked the black sword from fell orc raiders,and now we have a grom hellscream holding it! :D thanks man!! 5/5!

Thanks man, but ehm, you're free to vote the model too when you write your vote ;) Just a suggestion :p

i really love this model, but you should reduce the skin size. I've reduced it down by about 150 kb's and it still looks same quality for me.

Hmm, yeah, I guess I go for quality instead of quantity so I always set the quality to max. I dunno... Should I stop doing that?

Level 10
Hmm, yeah, I guess I go for quality instead of quantity so I always set the quality to max. I dunno... Should I stop doing that?

Absolutely.. file size is too important. Your models all look good, i recently discovered that, but since you always use a custom skin, you should decrease the skin's quality. As i said, i reduced the filesize by about 150 kb's and it still looks same for me. Try it yourself

Level 3
I would understand why he would have the staff, after reading some of his lore, he does have shamanistic powers.
Model-
In the picture he is alot more muscular. Also, how about the fel orc blademaster sword instead of the raider sword?
If that isnt what this is, could you try to make a model thats half like grom and half like blademaster and do a little editting, might make the model a bit more like him.
4/5

Level 3
nice :D just what i need!!

kno what'd b way cool? YOGGSARON!! with submerge / emerge anims :D
ive been looking like crazy for a working one.. cant find it anywhere... :/

Level 1
superbe travaille pile comme je me l'imaginer mais j'ai un problème sur world édit je le voix en noir sans détaille et en jeu il n’apparaît pas sa me le fait aussi pour certain autre model et je ne sais pas importer un skin dans le jeu svp vous pouvez m'aider ? mais bon travail