• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Killing Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Try an array unit variable. Set a time between every kill point and if their hero kills like 3 in that time limit, then play that sound.

After that then do this:

If UnitsKilled = 2 Then play sound *sound here*

If UnitsKilled = 3 Then play sound *sound here*

If UnitsKilled = 4 Then play sound *sound here*

ETC.

Set it so that when a unit is killed, give hime like 2 seconds to kill more. Hope that helps.

Level 6
eXciTe said:
how i keep coming the sounds killingspree ,dominating ,godlike etc

Rephrase please. I would suggest having two variables... One for kills within (amountofseconds for triplekill/doublekill/blabla) and one for total kills during a life. Then when the second variable reaches say 25 you can say "Godlike!" etc...

Level 5
I think that's easy:
set the varaible +1 for each kill and set it to zero, if the hero dies. I think that's possible if you've only one unit (hero) or you have a specif unit. Or do it like: "unittype of dying unit=hero1; unittype of dying unit=hero2, etc". If owner of unit = player set variaple godlikekills_player1 to zero.
I'm not an expert but perhabs it runs so far.

Level 18
You also can do it by a VERY SIMPLY way :)
Just make a trigger with each kill u add one food and if the food status reaches 2 play sound double kill, if he reaches 3 play triplekill, and so on. if the hero dies remove all food. So when the Hero revives the doublekill, triplekill,etc. begins from new. (sry for my bad english ;)) so i have done it in my map, and it works simply and great!!

Level 18
im playing counter strike 1.6 and i play also often on funmap server, these servers have cstom sounds..so i have ALL sounds ;) from double kill to Holy Shit ;) , if u want i could give you all (have u msn?) Or if u play cs by yourself u will found it in steam/steamapps/[youremailadress]/counter strike/cstrike/sounds (a tip the most files are in misc look there for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.