• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazya : Rise of the Kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
@Directive255 @WhiteFang @Edge45
Neptune : "Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep! Bladesweep!"
*with tremendous speed and strength, Neptune turned into a spinning bladestorm tearing apart the incoming convicts into pieces of bloody meat*

Neptune : "No running in the halls... detention for you! Yes, detention for you... in hell! Hah!"
*bladesweep ends*
*just as her Bladesweep ends*
Wow, that girl pleases me more and more
Neptune : "Behind!"
Gerrod: Thanks, you little girl!
Neptune : "Ehehehehe... could you help me fuck this ugly faced fool?"
Gerrod: Clearly!
*Gerrod prepares and begins to attack Blackface quickly, but the armor is very solid and practically no attack manages to cause considerable damage*
Neptune : "No attacking while transforming!"
*a beam engulfs Neptune, later transforming into Purple Heart*
Purple Heart : "Transformation complete!"
Gerrod: Wow! The little girl is a goddess!
*Purple Heart suddenly thrust forward in great speed, piercing Blackface with her futuristic-looking sword*
*the impact however was met with great resistance, producing a thunderous echo of clashing metals. The resistance was too powerful that Purple Heart was bounced right onto the ceiling*
*even though the sword failed to impale Blackface, it did left a dent on the armor behind Blackface's clothing*
*his clothing soon got some blood stains on it, apparently the impact was tough enough to leave small cuts on his skin*
Gerrod:So what did you notice? it would not be easy to pierce this ugly face

Blackface: Ugly?
*Blackface takes his weapon and hits Gerrod, making him fly several meters back, and, due to the terrible armor, breaking perhaps some bones*

Gerrod:Waaaaahh! Ouch. Common man!
*Gerrod stops,
and a smile is drawn on his face*
Gerrod (persuasive voice):Okay, look. She's just a crazy girl, screaming and obsessed with puddings. You must understand that sometimes she says things without thinking, but you can think about it. What could you win fighting with us? Even if you win, you would be hurt enough for the others to kill you, but I know you crave freedom. If you really crave, would not it be better and more rational to simply take it, and leave? It's the smartest option, and you do not want to risk it just for a ridiculous revenge.

Level 14
Meanwhile somewhere around the world, a brown-haired girl suddenly appeared in the form of pixels. She wore an opened white jacked, a power blue sandals, a white ribbon that ties around her leg, resembling a bandage, and a big white fluffy hat on her head. She also has an expressionless face with her dull blue eyes. She has a small height, as most people would mistaken her as a young girl. (Reference)

Recently spawned, she looks around her if there's anything familiar to her, but sadly none. She stood in the middle of the deep forest as she said nothing for seconds before finally said something.

"Where the hell am I?"

@Leods @WhiteFang @Edge45

Wow, that girl pleases me more and more

Neptune : "Gaze upon the majesty of the series' protagonist!"

Gerrod: Wow! The little girl is a goddess!

Purple Heart : "Yes, I am Purple Heart, the Goddess of Planeptune. This is me in HDD form. And I can't wait to show them the true power of a goddess."

*a moment of battling later*
*Purple Heart falls down from the ceiling, and then gets up*

Blackface : "Hah, you tiny brat, you're finished! Nobody with half a brain dares to mess with justice!"
*Blackface charges toward Purple Heart*
*but suddenly stops as Gerrod begins to talk*

*Gerrod stops, and a smile is drawn on his face*
Gerrod (persuasive voice):Okay, look. She's just a crazy girl, screaming and obsessed with puddings. You must understand that sometimes she says things without thinking, but you can think about it. What could you win fighting with us? Even if you win, you would be hurt enough for the others to kill you, but I know you crave freedom. If you really crave, would not it be better and more rational to simply take it, and leave? It's the smartest option, and you do not want to risk it just for a ridiculous revenge.

*as Gerrod proceeds with his persuasion, Blackface tilted his head lower and began thinking deeply*
Blackface : "Hmmmmmm... But they broke the prison, they m-- w-wait... freedom? W-what do you mean b-by that?"
*Blackface began drooling at the mention of freedom*
Blackface : "Freedom? What do you mean? I don't really get it... tell me!"
*Blackface now shows a big smile, a sight that is very rare, almost unheard of in the entire world*

Purple Heart : "......"
Purple Heart : "Hmm... very interesting. Good job, boi."

===============

@bear_369

*somewhere in the green wilderness*
*a few caucasian warriors with yellow bandana on their heads showed up
*each of them wears a trashy white tank and long blue pant made of medieval fabrics*

Caucasian Warrior #1, fat muscular boi holding a giant blade : "Man, we wasted many time and yet we find no Aztec puto."
Caucasian Warrior #2, average sized boi armed with a mace : "Damn, these man-eating putos really good at hiding. Such cowards."
Caucasian Warrior #3 : "I wondered how they Aztecs survive us Vagos. It's incred-- Wait... Look!"

*Caucasian Warriors notice something*

Meanwhile somewhere around the world, a brown-haired girl suddenly appeared in the form of pixels. She wore an opened white jacked, a power blue sandals, a white ribbon that ties around her leg, resembling a bandage, and a big white fluffy hat on her head. She also has an expressionless face with her dull blue eyes. She has a small height, as most people would mistaken her as a young girl. (Reference)

Caucasian Warrior #1 : "Oh, we have a little chica here!"
Caucasian Warrior #2 : "What's this small chica doing here in the depths of the forest?"

*Caucasian Warriors then ran towards the girl's direction*

Recently spawned, she looks around her if there's anything familiar to her, but sadly none. She stood in the middle of the deep forest as she said nothing for seconds before finally said something.

"Where the hell am I?"

Caucasian Warrior #4 : "Wassup, chica, what you doin' here?"
Caucasian Warrior #2 : "You? You're in Aztec forest, chica. This place is dangerous, girl."
Caucasian Warrior #3 : "Aztec? Wait... Speaking of Aztec... why she is in Aztec colors? White and blue? And why she looks rich?"
Caucasian Warrior #1 : "I think she must be Aztec princess or something. And why is she here in the middle of an Aztec forest?"
Caucasian Warrior #2 : "What?"

Caucasian Warrior #2 : "So, who the hell are you, chica? What are you doing here?"
Caucasian Warrior #1 : "And why you are here out of all places?"

Level 14
@Directive255
As she began to wander around, she suddenly heard something near her. Sound like a conversation, she looks around until she saw a group of people in a weird clothing

Caucasian Warrior #1, fat muscular boi holding a giant blade : "Man, we wasted many time and yet we find no Aztec puto."
Caucasian Warrior #2, average sized boi armed with a mace : "Damn, these man-eating putos really good at hiding. Such cowards."

"Who are they? I think I can ask them where am I." the girl said.

Before she could approach to them, they approached her first. Seeing them armed with melee weapons, she felt unease as she prepared herself from any incoming threats.

Caucasian Warrior #4 : "Wassup, chica, what you doin' here?"
Caucasian Warrior #2 : "You? You're in Aztec forest, chica. This place is dangerous, girl."
Caucasian Warrior #3 : "Aztec? Wait... Speaking of Aztec... why she is in Aztec colors? White and blue? And why she looks rich?"

(Chica? What the hell is chica?)
(Aztec? I never heard Aztec in my life before..)
(How the hell my clothing has something to do with the "Aztec"?)

She felt annoyed by the fact they acted so weirdly, as if they were like aliens to her. Despite of them being stranger than reality, she doesn't want to give them a blow with her weapon, since she doesn't know if they're friendly or hostile to her. After thought to herself, she finally responded to them.

"Hello, will you tell me where am I? Also, what is this Aztec thing?" she politely asked.

Things were better until the group have something different in mind..

Caucasian Warrior #2 : "So, who the hell are you, chica? What are you doing here?"
Caucasian Warrior #1 : "And why you are here out of all places?"

She felt that the conversation began to heating up, noticing them being hostile compared to the first time meeting them. Again, don't want to provoke them unless it is necessary. Prepared for any threat, she continued on, responding their questions.

"I am Blanc, the CPU of Lowee." she introduced herself, "And I have been teleported in this deep forest or as you called 'Aztec Forest'."

@bear_369

"Hello, will you tell me where am I? Also, what is this Aztec thing?" she politely asked.

Vago Warrior #3 : "Ohhhh... you is in Varrios Los Aztecas, chica. Is a dangerous forest with those damned Aztec maneaters around."

*.........*

She felt that the conversation began to heating up, noticing them being hostile compared to the first time meeting them. Again, don't want to provoke them unless it is necessary. Prepared for any threat, she continued on, responding their questions.

"I am Blanc, the CPU of Lowee." she introduced herself, "And I have been teleported in this deep forest or as you called 'Aztec Forest'."

*after Blanc introduced herself and briefly described her situation, all the Vago warriors got confused*
Vago Warrior #1 : "Blanc, huh. Wait, what? What in the taco is CPU and where is Lowee?"
Vago Warrior #3 : "W-wait... teleport... you actually came from another continent, chica?"
*Vagos warriors then stared at Blanc in confusion*

??? : "Vagos!"

*suddenly, four packs of hunters in blue bandanas ambushed Blanc and the Vago warriors*
??? : "No one mess with Aztecas unless they want to be eaten by our gods!"

Vago Warrior #2 : "Eaten my ass, pendejo!"
*Vago warriors charge and then clash with the Aztecs*

*very soon after the battle began, the Aztecs noticed Blanc*
Unknown Aztec : "Wait, a chica in the midst of a forest!?"
Unknown Aztec : "And she's wearing blue and white!"
Unknown Aztec : "Great doom! She must be offering herself to the gods or chieftain!"

Vago Warrior #4 : "Fuck, it's an ambush! We is outnumbe--"

*many Aztecs then rushed to attack Blanc with spears, arrows and swords*
Vago Warrior #1 : "No fucking way, puto!"
Vago Warrior #2 : "Must protecc smol! And cover yourselves!"
*Vagos then rushed to the defense of Blanc as they retreat hastily*
*a fierce fighting soon ensues*
Vago Warrior #4 : "Miss Lowee, it is not safe here! Run before they get you!"

Unknown Aztec : "I see some Vago putos in love, huh? Too bad, she is of Aztecas property now!"
Vago Warrior #1 : "W-what? N-n-no fucking w-way!"
Unknown Aztec : "We will crush your petty tribe, Vagos! And she is no help but be our woman! Losers can't get laid, pendejos!"
Vago Warrior #3 : "At least we protecc smol! And we never eat humans! You Aztecs are all man-eating putos!"

Level 14
@Directive255
Vago Warrior #3 : "Ohhhh... you is in Varrios Los Aztecas, chica. Is a dangerous forest with those damned Aztec maneaters around."

"I see, thanks." Blanc said.
(What the hell is Varros Los Aztecas? Am I even still in Gamindustri?) she thought to herself, confused.

Vago Warrior #1 : "Blanc, huh. Wait, what? What in the taco is CPU and where is Lowee?"
Vago Warrior #3 : "W-wait... teleport... you actually came from another continent, chica?"

"Huh?" she confused, expressionlessly, "You never heard the term 'CPU' or even Lowee? I assume I have teleported to a different dimension."

Train of confusions continues on between Blanc and the Vagos, not very familiar with the names and the words that they knew between each other. Blanc was about to ask them who they are until the sudden interruption..

??? : "Vagos!"

*suddenly, four packs of hunters in blue bandanas ambushed Blanc and the Vago warriors*
??? : "No one mess with Aztecas unless they want to be eaten by our gods!"

Vago Warrior #2 : "Eaten my ass, pendejo!"
*Vago warriors charge and then clash with the Aztecs*

"Who the hell are they?" Blanc cringes to the Aztecas and the Vagos, preparing to materialize her giant hammer, "Who are you people?"

While materializing her giant hammer, both parties said something nasty to her, which triggers her above her pissed mood.

Unknown Aztec : "Wait, a chica in the midst of a forest!?"
Unknown Aztec : "And she's wearing blue and white!"
Unknown Aztec : "Great doom! She must be offering herself to the gods or chieftain!"

"What the hell?!" she complained in pissed mood, "I'm no 'property' of your go-!"

Vago Warrior #2 : "Must protecc smol! And cover yourselves!"

"For goddess' sake!" she complained, more pissed than before, "Stop calling me smal-!"

Vago Warrior #4 : "Miss Lowee, it is not safe here! Run before they get you!"

"I'm not that weak, you idio-!"

Unknown Aztec : "I see some Vago putos in love, huh? Too bad, she is of Aztecas property now!"
Vago Warrior #1 : "W-what? N-n-no fucking w-way!"
Unknown Aztec : "We will crush your petty tribe, Vagos! And she is no help but be our woman! Losers can't get laid, pendejos!"

In shock of what she just heard, this breaks her off.

"THAT'S IT!" she angered out, began forming a bright light around her, which blinds the Vagos and the Aztecas.

If they can see, Blanc is hovering above the ground as she is currently in her transformation. Her clothing is replaced with a white tight-suit along with a metallic gloves, her hair is changed and her hair color is replaced from brown to cyan. What is significant is she now have a pixel-like wings and her giant hammer is changed to a giant futuristic axe.

"I don't know what the hell you people talking about, but if this how you assume girls in the first meeting, then expect no mercy from me!" she called out in rage, as she charged against the Aztecas with brute force.

@everyone

So what's happenin? @WhiteFang @Directive255

@Edge45
While on the mountain, Nep-nep and Akatosh stumbled upon a prison. A brawl was going on there. Nep-nep somehow thought she could get some puddings from the puddings, so she barged in. It soon turned into a clusterfucc between convicts, prison guards and the Neps. The roleplay there now's stalling, sadly.

@bear_369
"Who the hell are they?" Blanc cringes to the Aztecas and the Vagos, preparing to materialize her giant hammer, "Who are you people?"

Random Vagos : "Vagos! San Stalinas Vagos!"
Random Aztec : "We are Aztecs! And you, little lass, are going to be sacrificed or married!"

While materializing her giant hammer, both parties said something nasty to her, which triggers her above her pissed mood.

"What the hell?!" she complained in pissed mood, "I'm no 'property' of your go-!"

Random Aztec : "Wow, such a spicy lady! She'll make a great wife, don't you think?"
Random Aztec : "Yes and she'll be mine!"
Random Aztec : "No, mine!"
*Aztecs began bickering about whose wife Blanc will be, but soon focused on battle together*
Random Aztec : "Dem Vagos be here, we kill Vagos before we decide (who will Blanc marry)!"

"For goddess' sake!" she complained, more pissed than before, "Stop calling me smal-!"
*Vagos are even more chilled to the bones when Blanc angrily yelled at them*
Random Vagos : "W-whaaaaa???"
Random Vagos : "B-but you are really smol! You look like a teenage girl, miss!"

"I'm not that weak, you idio-!"
Random Vagos : "But you is one smol lass, you sure you can hold that big hammer? And then you have no armor or muscle, chica..."

In shock of what she just heard, this breaks her off.

"THAT'S IT!" she angered out, began forming a bright light around her, which blinds the Vagos and the Aztecas.

*both the Aztecs and the Vagos were greatly caught flabbergasted at the sudden brightness after her very angry scream*
Random Vagos : "What the fuck?"
Random Aztec : "What trickery is this, pendejo?!"

If they can see, Blanc is hovering above the ground as she is currently in her transformation. Her clothing is replaced with a white tight-suit along with a metallic gloves, her hair is changed and her hair color is replaced from brown to cyan. What is significant is she now have a pixel-like wings and her giant hammer is changed to a giant futuristic axe.

Random Vagos : "Ohhhh?! An angel!?"
Random Aztec : "A foul demoness!"

Random Vagos : "Ohhh, I am mistaken! You're an angel!"
Random Vagos : "Uhhhh... now that Blanc is like this, shall we... leav--"
Random Vagos : "No! We can't be cowards... a-and... we told her to run away and let us protecc before... we cannot ditch her..."

Random Aztec : "A DEMONESS!!! A DEMONNESS!!!"
Random Aztec : "Gonna finish her before she spreads more mayhem!"
*Aztecs let out savage barbarian love cries as they dashed toward Blanc with all their weapons and might*
Random Aztec : "Ohhh, once she's finished, we gonna bring her to our altar! Or let her be married!"

"I don't know what the hell you people talking about, but if this how you assume girls in the first meeting, then expect no mercy from me!" she called out in rage, as she charged against the Aztecas with brute force.

*Aztecs, however, continued to shrug her off and mocked her teasingly*
Random Aztec : "Uwaaaaaaaaaaa, the little bitchy demoness is cumming for me!!! I'm so very afraid!!!"
Random Aztec : "We offer many lasses to the gods, they be on our side, bitch!!! Hahahaha!!!"

*but*
*a few dozens of Aztecs were pounded to pieces after Blanc came for them*
*Aztecs began to panick*

Random Aztec : "W-what?! No friggin' way!"
*Aztecs tried to hit Blanc with all their swords, spears and pikes, but only to find their weapons were not very effective against Blanc......*

*Vagos fought alongside Blanc, but playing minor support role and defensive role this time*
Random Vagos : "Hahahaha! Now you maneaters will die!"

Random Aztec : "We will never surrender! Death to the Demoness!"
Random Aztec : "Vago putos fell in love with a demoness! Run away before she fucks you all!"

Random Vagos : "Would rather die for her than for your stupid gods!"
*a very bloody battle ensues*
*A few Vagos went away to call for more reinforcements*
*several cowardly Aztecs ran away begging for the entire tribe to come for Blanc*

@WhiteFang
BOI

@Leods
*pokes*
*gives a cake*
:cgrin:

Level 24
@Directive255
Hmm, doesnt make sense but manageable

The Thunderlizard fell asleep after the exhausting from the last brawl. When it woke up, it was surprised that they were gone.

"HEY FRIENDS? WHERE YOU?!"

Using the thunderlizard's strong sense of smell, it followed the aroma of pudding towards a supposedly prison.
*gasp*
"They must have been jailed for robbing barbarian homes. I must save them. Hold on guys!"
And thus the thunderlizard wildly rampaged its way inside the building. Its horn glows as the source of light, and charges forward roaring.

Level 14
@Directive255
Random Vagos : "Ohhh, I am mistaken! You're an angel!"
Random Vagos : "Uhhhh... now that Blanc is like this, shall we... leav--"
Random Vagos : "No! We can't be cowards... a-and... we told her to run away and let us protecc before... we cannot ditch her..."

"Hey you idiots!" Blanc shouted, "I'm not yet done with you. Once I'm done dealing with these maniacs, it's your turn!"

*Aztecs, however, continued to shrug her off and mocked her teasingly*
Random Aztec : "Uwaaaaaaaaaaa, the little bitchy demoness is cumming for me!!! I'm so very afraid!!!"
Random Aztec : "We offer many lasses to the gods, they be on our side, bitch!!! Hahahaha!!!"

"Hah! Feeling puffed up, eh?" Blanc mocked with a smirk on her face, "Let see if this would change you idiots!"

Before they could react, Blanc immediately charged the Aztecas with a supersonic speed, delivering the momentum of her giant axe before slashing her foes, with its powerful shockwave pushed the Aztecas into flying.

*a few dozens of Aztecs were pounded to pieces after Blanc came for them*
*Aztecs began to panick*

Random Aztec : "W-what?! No friggin' way!"
*Aztecs tried to hit Blanc with all their swords, spears and pikes, but only to find their weapons were not very effective against Blanc......*

"Heh.." She mocked with a smirk, "What happened to your pride and warrior spirit? Did I scared them away?"

"In any case, how about some more?" She said, while slamming her axe onto the Aztecas.

She is going in a rampage, as she continuously bombard them with the many smashes of her giant axe. Nobody can go near to her without being smacked by her giant axe.

*Vagos fought alongside Blanc, but playing minor support role and defensive role this time*
Random Vagos : "Hahahaha! Now you maneaters will die!"

(These people were really idiots, I can handle this by myself..) she thought to herself.

Random Aztec : "We will never surrender! Death to the Demoness!"
Random Aztec : "Vago putos fell in love with a demoness! Run away before she fucks you all!"

"Then fine, you asked for it, taste this!" she said, bashing the skull of the Aztec with the back of her axe.

*several cowardly Aztecs ran away begging for the entire tribe to come for Blanc*

"Where's the fight, huh?!" she mocked, "Can't beat a 'little' girl like me, eh?"

She threw her axe like a boomerang, as her weapon has hit several of the escaping Aztecs, giving the taste of their own medicine.

"The next time I'll see you people, you're asking for a death wish from me!" she warned to them.

@WhiteFang @Leods @Edge45

"Ohhhh, Thunderlizard." Purple Heart said with a slight smile upon noticing the thunderlizard. "You're back. I didn't know where have you gone to."

"This place has ran out of puddings. Let's bail outta here before shit happens," said as Purple Heart called upon Akatosh and the Thunderlizard away from the scene, leaving Garrod behind unless if approached.

@bear_369

"Hey you idiots!" Blanc shouted, "I'm not yet done with you. Once I'm done dealing with these maniacs, it's your turn!"
Random Vagos : "W-what?! What have we done wrong, miss!?"
Random Vagos : "Uhhhh... we're on your side, gurl... we ain't supposed to be enemies, right?"
Random Vagos : "Hey, I think we should get the fuck outta here before shit really happens..."
Random Vagos : "Let's just wait and see..."

*after being threatened by Blanc, these Vagos would further reduce their involvement in the fight, leaving Blanc to do the bulk of the slaughterfest*
*the Vagos got more nervous as more Aztecs were murdered*

Random Vagos : "I have a bad feeling about this..."
*Vagos then seem to be more and more anxious and evasive*
Random Vagos : "First time feeling so bad for them Aztecs..."

*in the middle-end of the fight, as Blanc chased some escaping Aztecs, all of the Vagos turned back and ran away*
*however, compared to Blanc's supersonic speed, these Vagos were slow as a snail even if running at their greatest*
*the Vagos soon split ways, some went on running in different paths to the same rough direction, while some chose to hid themselves somewhere*
*some of the Vagos had their backs exposed should Blanc turn to chase them*

She threw her axe like a boomerang, as her weapon has hit several of the escaping Aztecs, giving the taste of their own medicine.

*out of 13 Aztecs, 10 were hit and only 3 were able to survive*
Surviving Random Aztec (crying in fear) : "Eh-hahaha aha!!!"
Surviving Random Aztec (crying also) : "Waa aaaa aaaahhh!!!"
*the three of them ran away crying like cowardly pussies*
Surviving Random Aztec (crying too) : "We got fucked by demoness, and when we're back, we will get fucked too!"

*one of them however, boldly stopped, while the two others continued running away without batting an eye*
Bold Aztec : "Hmmmm..."
*the Bold Aztec went thinking for a moment*
Bold Aztec : "P-perhaps... hmmm... being killed by demoness... better than dying in shame or ending up as sacrifice..."
*it turned out that this Bold Aztec was a Cowardly Aztec after all, but a bit better than his two homies*
*the Cowardly Aztec then chuckled for a bit, before raising his arms and expose himself*
*the Cowardly Aztec, however, did not head for Blanc directly, rather he tried to sneak away slowly to another direction*
*but he did softly yet loudly shout that he meant no harm*
Cowardly Aztec : "I mean no harm... I come in peace... I mean no harm..."

idk lol
fuck me

Level 11
Gerrod: So, I guess I'm not going to steal from you after all. This place has nothing interesting, it looks like a mountainous desert.
*Gerrod kicks the head of a dead guard,
wondering why he should have such bad luck*
Gerrod: Which is what you are looking for, in addition to those strange "puddings". I guess I could follow you, and maybe find something of value along the way. In addition, I like you, and it could be something entertaining to help you in whatever you do. What do you say, giant bird?. You see like the leader

Status
Not open for further replies.