• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i cant wait to see what the other bronies are gunna do when thay see that. just because im a brony, just because i like MLP, and just because i wanna write a Fan-Fic does not make me gay. i never said i kissed anyone, so, if i were you, id shut up, get your thought straght, and get the fuck out. i am serious!

Level 2
i cant wait to see what the other bronies are gunna do when thay see that. just because im a brony, just because i like MLP, and just because i wanna write a Fan-Fic does not make me gay. i never said i kissed anyone, so, if i were you, id shut up, get your thought straght, and get the fuck out. i am serious!

you're the one that needs some straight thoughts....burrrnnnnn

any 'brony' can try and stop me, im not scared of a bunch of old men fantasizing over little kids shows.

stop getting off topic, this topic is for your gay story that everyones contributing too.

Level 35
i was raiding through kas' deviant art and found this

2dc7tq9.png

explain

Level 1
Agree to theese guidelines, or dont post here

1. No Gayness
2. No stupidity
3. No Parodies
4. No Complaining

follow the rules, and only post useful information like this:
Boardor is a place where Boar People train in kung fu. Their Shaolin Temples are built from the tusks of their fallen comrades.

Boars are well known for their immunity to magic because they drink purified water, none of that ionised crap that lets magical energy flow through your body.

Level 1
Can't wait for the next chapter! A true masterpiece showing the insecure life of 2 gays.

Status
Not open for further replies.