• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Kalak'a'hui - Phase 1 Version 3.10c Released [17.9.2018]

Throughout the journey to rescue the Gods, what would you like your character to do?

• Explore regions fully

• Solve puzzles

• Defy the Gods

• Switch roles between characters

• Saving souls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Happy New Year everyone! I am sorry to break bad news to you all:

My project is broken. I don't know why, when I load the map it goes like this. I suspect it is my new laptop thingy. All imported textures and models suddenly disappear. I am currently fixing it at best I can. It is like reworking the whole game all over again. You guys can still download the test map from this page, but updates will stall even longer.

Bear with me.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    969.3 KB · Views: 216

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Either wait for 1.32 to see if the triggers comments crashing the map (like on 1.31.1) is fixed or just take the version without trigger comments.
On 1.30.4 it works properly.

I've remade the comments between triggers. The ones within triggers (above the events) had to be removed.

Only the Powerlich.mdl didn't load in 1.31.1. I remember fixing this for someone as it had a texture path issue.
Power Lich

Attachments

• KalakahuiP1V310c (noTriggerComments).w3x
    55.4 MB · Views: 103
Level 11
Either wait for 1.32 to see if the triggers comments crashing the map (like on 1.31.1) is fixed or just take the version without trigger comments.
On 1.30.4 it works properly.

I've remade the comments between triggers. The ones within triggers (above the events) had to be removed.

Only the Powerlich.mdl didn't load in 1.31.1. I remember fixing this for someone as it had a texture path issue.
Power Lich

Oh. I didn't get your notification on this reply! I will look into it. Hopefully everything just goes fine with this tremendous project!

Status
Not open for further replies.