• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KABOOM - A New Plan of Old Design [Construction Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
About the allegiance choice (please read):

The importance being which faction your friends with, if you read up the recent posts that's all the information on offer. It's a bit of a gamble but neither choice will permanently split you from the party, it'll just give you all different benefits, mostly political, some equipment/skill wise, which will come into play later. You're not choosing to be enemies with those who ally with the other, so don't worry TOO much.

DO NOT FEEL LIKE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS CHOSEN ONE, YOU MUST AS WELL!
The time away from the rest of the party will be minimal, and there is definitely no wrong or right choice. Goblins are not evil and Faeries are not good etc etc.
It's a very grey world :p Excuse the pun.

Level 20
I'm still busy but I realized, I probably always will be. That's life.
It doesn't - when you think about it - take any huge length of time to pop a post on a forum or in a roleplay, so yes, I will strive to be a lot more active, if you guys are :)
My only issue is work, posting from my phone is a pain in the ass, so I'll only really be able to post a few times on the eve of each day so dependent on when you guys reply... Let's make this work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.