1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Justin Bieber Poll

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by DeadZero, Apr 4, 2010.

?

So, what do you think of Justin Bieber?

1. I don't like him (Between despise and not really like)

60.0%
  2. I like him (Between love and he's not bad)

6.9%
  3. I don't know who Justin Bieber is

25.4%
  4. I don't really have an opinion on Justin Bieber

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oohforf

Oohforf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I remember these guys did a comedy act at our talent show

Guy 1: I starred in the new Hannah Montana movie!

Guy 2: Well, I starred in the new movie "Justin Bieber hits puberty!"

2. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    What the hell are you talking? can you even read? I said he has no idea about lyrics, so he can't talk about them. Thats not at all about my opinion....

And just as a information: There is a good taste of music, and a bad taste of music, but whatever, go on bieber fanboy.

And you know what mainstreaming causes? Mobbing, because someone else is different and does not follow the mainstream he is shit and the mainstream people are the "cool" people, thats the fact of the damn mainstream, so stop talking with me.

3. Tyranid

Tyranid

Resources:
    Resources:
    You did come out with a superiority complex and the whole "this is my music and it's much awesomer than yours".

Funny how you say that taste is somehow a fact. Taste, just like opinnions, varies between each individual. There is no such thing as a better taste than others. Taste varies between individuals and everyone has their own taste, so it's really stupid so say that somehow one taste is better than the other. Also I do not listen to Bieber or any other mainstream artist.

And to the nonmainstream people the mainstream people are shit and are shunned. Hell, you yourself are constantly attacking mainstream more visciously than what I've seen mainstream people do.

4. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Now it is official, you are dumb, please quote me where i said that Taste is a fact, i just said there is a good taste and a bad taste, and that good and bad thing is completely based on our view of things, you know, we judge over stuff, if the stuff is good, you will know by those standards, and I can tell, those standards match 99% of the time for me. I force no one, I just told what I think.

5. Tyranid

Tyranid

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is no official good taste or bad taste since that would require that taste is something of a fact. As in an absolute thing which cannot be dependant on circumstances. However taste is dependant on opinnions, therefor there really is no good or bad taste. Sure you can claim that you have a good taste and other's have a bad one, but that claim is invalid as there is no way to prove it.

Yeah, you force no one. You just make yourself out as a guy who feels like taste is a question of superiority, like there is somehow a way you are more priviledged to argue about music than mainstream fans. I'm not talking about you forcing your views, I'm talking about how you attack people or how your replies are pretty aggressive in nature, for example:
    So you claim you were just being informative or something? This part however comes as very aggressive and offensive, what's with you claiming that he is incapable of understanding good lyrics, while you on the other hand, for some odd reason seem to be the master of that knowledge.

Also, with this:
    You make it sound like there is good taste of music (yours) and bad taste of music (mainstream). To me that sounds you claim there is somehow a way to divide these, as in what is good and what is bad.

6. Megafyr

Megafyr

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It is true that music taste is based on opinions. My taste is not bad if I like mainstream music. It just means I would enjoy listening to other music than whomever might disagree. I might not be looking for some hidden message, deep story, harsh facts about the artists life, or whatever else I'd be missing from listening just to a mainstream song. I would be listening to my mainstream song that I enjoy listening to, because it makes me feel at ease, or happy, or maybe something else. Does that mean the mainstream song fails at its purpose -- which supposedly is, giving me the experience I enjoy? No. It doesn't. If I don't like it, it's not meant for me, and I should listen to something else.

I would not try to take away from other what they like by degrading it, or speak badly about it, or hate on the poor artist who wrote the music they enjoy. Well, morally, that seems not the right thing to do in any case, but by statisicly judging this thread, it clearly states that most people would do otherwise. I personally find this rather destructive unreasoned behaviour/thinking that I can only disagree with, but that was not my point with this post.

I am trying to explain that people are different. Saying someones music taste is bad, is just like saying things only have one side, which in most of the time is wrong. Disagreeing about something, however, is just natural.

7. Coolty44

Coolty44

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I I know my geography, he lives a few miles away from my town. Aside from that, I hate him, my friends hate him, and my music teacher wants to destroy him.

First, he has a high pitched voice, so hes a Hanna Montana that had a sex change.

Second, his acual musical talent is lulzy. From what I've heard, everyone at his school dispises him and none of the girls "hang over his shoulder" like all his stupid videos depict (My music teacher should us a video so we knew how to not act like if we become famous).

When he hits puberty he'll lose his voice and Usher will Chris Brown him.

8. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I would've thought they would love him since he is a superstar(?)

9. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Maybe those girls are smarter as the average teenie b****?

10. DeadZero

DeadZero

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think they chopped his balls off so that his voice wouldn't change from lack of hormones.

And this poll isn't an argument about whether Justin Bieber is good or bad or anything, it's to see how many people like him, how many people don't like him, how many people don't know him and how many people don't have an opinion on him, you can post your opinions on it but I don't want arguments about it and trying to convince each other that he is good or bad. I simply want a clean poll to see what The Hive thinks of Justin Bieber, I didn't think it would be this hard. It's not that bad so far but please try to keep it clean...

11. Arvedui

Arvedui

Resources:
    Resources:
    They're called castrati (castrato for singular).

Justin Bieber is a tool, just like the people who came before him and the people who will inevitably come after him.

12. Coolty44

Coolty44

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Nope. They hate him becuase he abuses his image to try and get "anything he wants" from them, even though he was probably a loser before usher found him. They probably know the real him.

13. Gleeful

Gleeful

Resources:
    Resources:
    For one, I didn't say all music sells sex. My point was that non-mainstream artists often sell sex just like mainstream artists, and there is probably a reason for that.

What backwards logic, what could Justin Bieber possibly want from a bunch of people who presumably "hate" him?

14. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Attention?

15. Total_Warrior

Total_Warrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hate that 8 year old non puberty girl. I can think of soooo many death threats for him.

16. DeadZero

DeadZero

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If there weren't people who loved him he wouldn't be a celebrity and less people would hate him.

17. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Baby. Baby. Baby. Ooooooooooooooooh.

18. Callahan

Callahan

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Any singer who repeat the same word 3 consecutive times or more in their lyrics is a tool.
    Especially baby.

19. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's appropriate - he's a fucking baby.