1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Justin Bieber Poll

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by DeadZero, Apr 4, 2010.

?

So, what do you think of Justin Bieber?

1. I don't like him (Between despise and not really like)

60.0%
  2. I like him (Between love and he's not bad)

6.9%
  3. I don't know who Justin Bieber is

25.4%
  4. I don't really have an opinion on Justin Bieber

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    From the looks of his pictures on Google, he seems to like to dress like a black guy. I hate that.

-1 for Justin TimberBieberlake.

2. Azndragon

Azndragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    omg little show off kid.. HAAATTEEE HIM :thumbs_down::thumbs_down:!!!
    ... :mwahaha: Muhahahaha

Serious?

Also everyone, what I don't get about singing is why they make SOOO much money.
    It's so damn easy and simple, why don't wushu champions make money like singers?
    (Wushu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVDPoyVuZZg)
    It's no where near as easy as singing, you don't see people who do wushu showing off all the time now do you?
    I'd like to see Justin whatever doing wushu, then he'd actually be someone in the eyes of an asian.

Can someone provide me with an answer to as why singers make so much money? I can understand movie stars (needs A LOT of patience and time), but not singers.

Ahh.. I'm just so frustrated right now because a little kid gets loaded from doing what anyone can, while I'm doing wushu and not getting loaded and famous from it!!

Haha.. ahh.. Damn. I hate that little showoff.

3. Megafyr

Megafyr

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If you offer a service that is wanted amongst people, they are willing to pay for it. Music is no exception. Besides, you seem not to understand that there is more work behind a song than the three successful minutes it takes to record it.

4. Tyranid

Tyranid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why should you get famous and wealthy for jumping in the air and swinging a sword and a stick around? I really don't see why there would be demand for anything like that, except for stunts in movies.

Music on the other hand, is something which anyone can enjoy. It's perhaps the most popular source of entertainment, almost everyone listens to music. Also music ain't exactly made by just grabbing a mic and singing (unless you're a freestyle (is that the right word?) rapper). It actually takes loads of time to compose the song, then the lyrics and then actually do it right.

5. Azndragon

Azndragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey hey now! Have you seen how we train?
    Maybe you should try wushu, I'm sure that you won't be able to get up in the next morning.

Anyway, I don't want to start a fight, as I do not want to make enemies, only friends so yes..
    Also, you can train your whole life in wushu and not master it, singing.. different story.. to me at least.

Don't get mad at me ok, I'm just saying..
    I'd rather be friends with you than enemies

lol

6. Gleeful

Gleeful

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love Justin Bieber.

He's genuine, he has a great voice and he's super-cute.

He does sing only about love and his songs aren't beautiful poetry but they're fun, and besides which--no one in the music/pop industry is making poetry out of their songs right now so it's a bit unfair to rip him on that especially since he didn't even come into it with the expectation of being an artist.

I made my SC2 beta identifier name BieberFever just so when I own you nerds you'll have to suffer the humiliation. Next best thing to being a gnome in WoW.

Lol we should have a Lady Gaga poll next.

7. Darkness-4ever

Darkness-4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't know him, would probably hate him, then again I hate everyone that uses looks and sexual inhibitions of little girls + crappy/shitty songs to make a profit, I'm looking at you Jonas Brothers.

8. Azndragon

Azndragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    hahahahaha

Will it be about if she has a dick or not? :eek:

9. The Reborn Devil

The Reborn Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dunno who he is, but if he's like Jonas Brothers then I hate him.
    :D

10. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Let me guess, you are a girl? Then you are out of this discussion, because you are just a groupy. Damnit.

And just as a information, Lady Gaga is just a whore, because she gets paid for being naked ;) or atleast being nearly naked.

And her music? Sounds again, like BieberSchieber (German Joke), like mainstream fuck.

11. Gleeful

Gleeful

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm a guy actually, just bi and happen to enjoy mainstream music. Everybody goes on about lyrics and substance, but I've seen non-pop artists, they're not writing poetry and they're not artists in the "high-brow" sense of things. They also sell sex just like the mainstream does, the only difference being they suck and their sound is awful.

I should say that I actually am not a fan of Lady Gaga at all, I just thought it would be interesting what comes out of these forums with all the hate. ;p

12. Cyper95

Cyper95

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well what is not to hate about him :O. Gay voice :O
    Also his songs sucks and well his way of getting a career sucks too :)

13. Oohforf

Oohforf

Resources:
    Resources:
    So? People who traffic humans are richer than me. Does that make them awesome?

14. Darkness-4ever

Darkness-4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, yes it does.

15. Oohforf

Oohforf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lolz.

16. Cyper95

Cyper95

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does that rule also apply if they are gay at his age (Is he 14 or 15 or what is he?)??

17. Wolfe

Wolfe

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hate him. I think he is one of those castrated gays who enjoys to exploit himself as a child star. <.<

18. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    As an Information, you are not able to judge lyrics at all if you like mainstream music, you wouldn't see good lyrics, even if someone would smash your head on a paper of good lyrics. So you should not judge about lyrics, you don't even know what good lyrics are.

As a question, where does this song sell sex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nbc5UmpHY4 ( I bet you don't understand the lyrics and don't like it simply because it is something different) or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpInJSqsr8 (This is a metal opera, the worlds most popular, and the lyrics tell a story, you can connect all songs of avantasia and make a fantasy story out of it, if that are not good lyrics...)

Whatever, it is useless to show a mainstream victim good music.

19. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Any kid singer who have yet to recieve mature voice sucks monkeyfuck.

In other words, he's not ready for a singing career yet in my opinion.

Sucks monkeyfuck.

20. Tyranid

Tyranid

Resources:
    Resources:
    In this post:"AHAHAHA MY OPINNION IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT THINK DIFFERENTLY FROM THE GENERAL POPULATION! I'M SO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE BECAUSE I LISTEN TO DIFFERENT MUSIC THAN MOST SO IT MAKES ME BETTER!"

Seriously, just because someone likes mainstream doesn't mean you are somehow superior than them or that your music is somehow better. Music is a matter of taste and opinnion, not a matter of facts and truths.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.