• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just completed the game (Dragon Age Origins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
DON' READ THE BELOW POST IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME

Damn, I just completed the game, and I could not do anything to prevent Morrigan from leaving. This makes me really sad, because she was my healer, and I thougt she was the most appealing character. Anyway, this was really a dissapointment to me. I also hear we get to meet new characters in Awakening, so we never get to know what happened to her. :(

Level 17
She turned into a giant dragon and raised little girls so once they became powerful enough she could take over their bodies.

Oh wait...

Level 17
I prefer Leliana over Morrigan. The first conversation I got into Morrigan I ended up losing like 10 points. Then I tried to talk to her again about it and the only other thing I could say also landed me another -10 deduction.

Not the one in the swamp, the one after you leave Ostagar and you can talk to her at will.

Level 19
She turned into a giant dragon and raised little girls so once they became powerful enough she could take over their bodies.

Oh wait...

Just like Flemeth? D:

I prefer Leliana over Morrigan. The first conversation I got into Morrigan I ended up losing like 10 points. Then I tried to talk to her again about it and the only other thing I could say also landed me another -10 deduction.

Not the one in the swamp, the one after you leave Ostagar and you can talk to her at will.

I had Morrigan at over 90 points close to the end. :p Laliana almost left because I destroyed the urn of sacret ashes. Had I not saved before I told her, she wouldn't have still been in my team at the end. : <

Level 17
I had Laliana at 100 like right after the Deep Roads, after I found the pig and whatnot.
I got Morrigan back to the positive side, but things were never the same between us. :S
Also, I lost favour with her during most events just because she never sided with the way I wanted to do things. I also had Wrynne in my party the whole time. There's a mod to make her look Morrigan and Laliana's age, and to make them how they look in the Sacred Ashes trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.