I see JTR is still played under Warcraft 3 Reforged!
This makes me happy.
It's looking good, though there are plenty of new bugs - most items spawn x2, there is an annoying rain & snowing effect all the time (but it properly works when it rains "for real"), and item models come in all shapes and sizes. It's weird, yet still charming.
I will try to find a way to open the map under under the old editors and fix the most pressing issues. I may have to wait a bit until tools like NewGenEditor are updated to work with Reforged. I don't know, but I hope that one day I will be able to give you an update.
Version 6.2.0 uploaded with some small, but very nice "quality of life" improvements and fixes:
Pathing & Collision
– Pathing and unit collision improved, allowing for much easier movement around the base
– Some animals collision decreased, allowing for Sabretooths and Alligators to ambush trolls between trees
– Give/Take item range slightly increased so that adjacent buildings can swap items easier
– Giant Vulture boss spell block removed; its damage is less random now, but it's critical chance has been doubled to 30%
– Backpack now properly emulates the trolls actions, allowing for much more convenient usage (BloodForBlood)