1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
  3. The apocalyptic vibes have reached their ends. Check out the Results for the 6th Music Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our WC3 heroes were given companions! Cast your vote and decide who should win at the poll to the Modeling Mini-Contest #5 - Familiar!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Gothic has taken over at long last! Take part in the 26th Texturing Contest to see if you've still got the mettle for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Choose a model and craft your spell in Zephyr Contest #15!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Compete in Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter. May the best artist's bounty hunter execute!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Jungle Trolls Reborn 5.8.1

Submitted by gadina_prokleta
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Host map Arrange game
Gadina Prokleta Presents

JUNGLE TROLLS REBORN
by A.Dominion and Gadina Prokleta
Version 5.8.1

► Both major bugs of the game should be finally FIXED:​
• The game desynchronization at game start should not happen anymore!
• The bug with items lost upon death is now fixed!
• In order to reduce overpopulation, initial beast spawn is randomly decreased by app. 10%.​
► There is a dedicated network for Jungle Trolls Reborn in Tunngle (see here for details).​

Map Info:

You must survive,
gather resources,
build your village and
protect your Totem from the other evil troll tribes in the Jungle.

Loading Screen picture by Cindy Nyan

[​IMG]

Playable Classes:

You can choose among four troll heroes, each having different skills and item recipes:
The fierce and mighty WARRIOR,
The silent and insidious HUNTER,
The wise and creepy SHAMAN,
The ingenious and crafty INVENTOR.

The Troll classes

[​IMG]

Gameplay Variety:

You can craft various weapons, items and buildings and combine them
dependent on the class of the chosen troll and the necessities of the tribe.
The world is changing and going its own course through the game.
The game is rich of possibilities. There can't be two JTR games exactly the same.

A well armed Warrior in action

[​IMG]

Features:

- rich game world, full of hidden dangers and secrets;
- breeding animals, which can be hunted, tamed or even zombified;
- cute little cubs and mighty boss beasts, cunning enemies and evil allies;
- changing weather affecting the gameplay in many aspects;
- complete freedom of movement and choice of tactics.

A Hunter with his pet

[​IMG]

Creators:

The game is based on A.Dominion's Jungle Troll Tribes (5.5).
In the middle of year 2006 with the written permission of the author
the map was reworked and improved by gadina_prokleta.

Subsequently A.Dominion joined the development team
and did a great work to further improve and extend the game.

The game was developed with the help of many
contributors from all around the world:
Dark Angel (beta testing, tooltips),
ElloElloEllo (modelling),
GothicMage and Jimmehdean (hosting, beta testing),
BIOEngineer (Russian game community, beta testing)
and many others.

Official Site
Website

More Info
Wiki

For updates and contact:
Facebook page

Keywords:
troll, trolls, jungle trolls, jungle troll tribes, reborn, gadina, prokleta, survival
Contents

Jungle Trolls Reborn 5.8 (Map)

Reviews
15:59, 4th Dec 2008 Rui: The map is known to me. The previous version was approved, so I guess this one will pass too. Note, please use the Update button to submit a new version.
  1. The Noobest

The Noobest
    Can you add more weapons in armory? Because every time I raise a dead (of a Troll), I always put them weapon like bronze axe and a shield (since Zombie Troll have the abillity of Trolliod, which able them use lvl 3 weapons). Later on in the game I make a army of zombie troll . But the thing is that there only few weapons can be made in armory, I wish you add the following weapons/armor:
    - Helmet
    - Sword
    - Dagger
    ...and also the bow can be craft in the tannery (of course arrows include because I like to see the zombie troll in action while holding a Bow like skeleton archer), and speaking of arrow, can you also add a item, fire arrow.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. BandolXD

BandolXD
    Lol I play it with my friends it's nice with so hard ! >.<

3. BandolXD

BandolXD
    Lol nice map +Rep ! My friend addicted to this map ! ._.

4. Kl3sk

Kl3sk
    This map is a splendor to play, however, it's really sad it crashes every time I play (and at different intervals, for some reason). And no, I didn't really figure out a pattern, or something that would reveal why it crashes :'(

5. San

San
    AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME but error is annoying.

6. Towerjason

Towerjason
    Idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!1!1!

Can you add backpacks in the next version CRAFTING: 9 Pig skins or deer leather And 2 Iron bar in the tannery !!!!!!!11111!!111!1:grin:

7. co_oki

co_oki
    can you make the jtr bot mention the jtr groups and fourm, so we can get more peeps, at end of game

8. Bel_Orc

Bel_Orc
    Please make an option "Number of players"
    I play against my 2 friends and other trolls are just useless without AI! :vw_sad: 3 players - one plyer controls whole tribe
    6 players - each player controls 2 trolls
    12 players - 1 player 1 troll
    Please. :cry:

9. gadina_prokleta

gadina_prokleta
    I have no control over the bot, it belongs to Jimmehdean.

Bel_Orc, I can't do this - it would mean to rework the whole game. As it is, a single player cannot effectively control more than 1 troll character.

10. Bel_Orc

Bel_Orc
    When I walked near enemy's tribe camp (singleplayer)[​IMG]
    Hope it will be useful to you, mon.

11. Justanotherorc

Justanotherorc
    At first I'm gonna say hellos all of ya mons and congratulate on making an incredible map. Keep da good work !
    MS would say "we're sorry for the inconvenience", but I have to be a bit inconvenient, heh.
    I have critical errors during LAN games like other guys here (even tried singleplayer and had the same experience) for which I cannot find what triggers them, but I suspect on memory leaks, if I'm right.
    1st Error says (during LAN game) as follows:
    Not enough storage is available to process the command.
    Object: Chunk (.AUChunk@CDataStoreChunked@@)

2nd Err says (during singleplayer):
    Not enough storage is available to process the command.
    Object: Handle2AgentReg (.?AUHandle2AgentReg@@)

Hoping this information would be helpful to you 'couse game is awsome and we wanna play it. Thanks for patience, awaiting soon replies :goblin_wtf:

12. Donut47

Donut47
    Hello everyone! I was looking on the site and every garena group is full. =( I was wondering if there was maybe another group or some way to find out where this game is being hosted. I looked on the site and couldn't seem to find anyone hosting it. If i'm just dumb and didn't see something please let me know! I would love to play this game. it reminds me of the island troll tribes games I played so long ago.

13. GONZALORD

GONZALORD
    Best Survival map Ever, Still a bit laggy on Multiplayer after Day 4-6 but Awesome anyway.
    5/5 +rep and Thumbs up. lol

14. Bel_Orc

Bel_Orc
    About singleplayer... I remember that in Undead campaign armies of Artas, Kael Thuzad and Sylvanas had divided resourses and armies but controlled by only player. Maybe do like that to divide heat and food of different trolls.

15. BTLtu

BTLtu
    Hi everyone,

i have a problem trying to host this map. I'm using Ghost++ CB. Every time after game is loaded all players disconnects due to desync. It's kinda strange cause i already hosted a variety of custom maps and didn't have similar problem.

I use automatically calculated map values except of "map_options" cause ghost calculates that map_options = 64, but then teams are displayed incorrectly in lobby, so i change it to map_options = 96 (almost always used in other custom maps) and then everything seems fine.

So if anyone hosts this map using ghost++ and know what the hell is going on here any help would be appreciated.

P.s. It is really difficult to come by already hosted JTR games. Where you guys are hiding ^^ Tried eurobattle, garena europe rpg rooms 01 -07 - still no luck.

16. BLazeKraze

BLazeKraze
    every time i play it, i feel the presence of nature.... The danger of animals etc

17. thethrast

thethrast
    it anoys me that ive spend the last 4 days to find people to play the map with and there is litterly no one nowhere playing the map it seems

18. FiresomeNick

FiresomeNick
    when i open the custom maps thingy it dosent appear the map name and when i open it in world editor it shows 2 errors then it closes i hope you can help me coz i have no idea what to do

19. ryouzai

ryouzai
    The only problem of this map is laggy while playing even im hosting the map.
    If smooth as playing island troll tribes, werewolf, wilderness survival, mineralz or terrania, it would be nice to play with friends...

20. Towerjason

Towerjason