• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Troll Skullsplinter

Keywords:
jungle troll skullsplinter
Contents

Jungle Troll Skullsplinter (Model)

Jungle Troll Skullsplinter (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-25-07] Model works ingame. Nice idea.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-25-07]

Model works ingame. Nice idea.

Ike

Ike

Level 4
Awesome. Definitely going to get director's choice. Could use a different weapon, though. :(

Level 11
http://www.wc3campaigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=680&sort=1&cat=500
kind of a copy?
anyways...
skin bleh...
to simple
it has wc3 style indeed but the variation...
its too much like a normals troll skin...theyellow doesnt do much and the blue *tattoo like things* make it look worse.
its a good model,but sureley not the best troll model
do gnome models...
troll models arent your style...
3/5[/img]

Level 5
there are some here that give criticism :? ... but all I can say is, damn, it looks like me :lol: ... damn sexy! :twisted: ...so take that any way you want but it is a beautiful model, keep up th good work, and it is one of the few troll models.... look forward to more fantastic trolls....

"you got the righteous groove mon!"

Level 18
Thanks guys for all that nice comments :) I personally think that this model looks cool but I wouldn't say it's a best troll model ever. Also I need to work far more harder to get a directors choice. Yes trolls use spears, thats why this weapon. to make it have more troll fell.

@Kukulza: Sorry but I won't make trolls at the time due to my project. Someday maybe :)

@halo: These two models can look familiar but I never intendet to copy from any other models. Even though they look familiar they are also very different.

Level 6
UMM this is like the ULTRA-AWESOME model of all and I really mean it GJ man, I'm using it in my map Guild Arena:the BattleChasers, I've added you both to game and description credits, and in the respect for such a model, I've named the Hero like you did Skullsplinter XD :wink:

+REP to YOu
:thumbs_up:

Rating 15 of max 5 XD

TNX alot man, I'm also planing to use your Holy Crusader model in the some of the following updates for new Hero.