• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Judah2(sword)2a

Keywords:
arthas judah human warrior
Contents

Judah2(sword)2a (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] The...
Level 1
Umm... I feel kind of dumb right now, but I just started importing 'models' yesterday... I read the tutorial and all, and I have no problem getting models (except this one) to show up in WE and to make a spell to hold a sword, but I don't understand where to put all those blp.s, Can someone toss me a bone?

[email protected], please email me or something I'm pulling my hair here

Level 9
it is indeed "wicked" and, "sick" and all of that nonsence but ... i feel sorry for the model guy ... HES GOT NO KNEEEEES!!!!!!!! why make a cinimatic with good models if you dont get close enough to see the empty gap between his up and lower leg?!?!?! but still looks great and the first time i saw him i thought it was a custom animation set. good yob.

Level 3
This is awesome. This is definatly going to use in my map.

You'll get credits of course:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I judged too quickly. Theres no attachment points on the hands. And theres holes in the knees.

But, it will make an excellent enemy/boss so I'll give it a solid 3/5

Last edited:
Level 2
Wow thats one wicked Arthas of yours 5/5!!! dude if U dont mind could U change the hair. Make it like the real arthas...BUT THATS FREAKING GOOD!!!
MAKE MORE DUDE MAKE SOME ILLIDAN!!!

Level 1
this looks 1:1 like arthas when he got frostmourne in the beginning (where he didn't got such a pruple face ) but he would even look better with a sort of frostumounre in his hands.

but awesome model 5/5

Level 2
Have a little problem with your model at his knees is there any way i can fix this (i dont know if its just to me) but cause of his stance i can see the ground throught his knees....can anyone help?:sad: oh by they way great model!

Level 12
This model is great i must say! But!!!
You have to animate cloak,i think you should put Arthas's cloak model. If you do that this model will be even more better and i think best model in Hiveworkshop!! Keep up good work

Level 1
Hm.. im not really an expert on rating Models, REALLY nice Model, but! the legs look stupid ingame : / other than that its great! 4/5

Level 1
I love this model o.o but is there a way you can make him wielding frostmourne? so he can look more like the cinematic undead arthas.

Level 3
If this model had frostmourne... and a few arthas looks, It would make an awsome pre lich king arthas. but, besides that..
People are too lazy to find all of those textures to put in, I would make it into 1 texture to replace.
All i could think of. Its awsome though, and I can tell from the 5(+) pages of coments ;p

Level 6
Wow. I love this model. But umm... i don't really like the attack animations. make the attack animations Arthas's. That would fix one of the two flaws in this model. (The other is that it is really big)

10/10

Level 1
About the model, it's great, exellent, extraordinary, it's the best of the site. That's why i would like to ask you if you could make a LICH KING version, with ner'zhul's helm. I suck at modelling and i don't have a good program to create my owns, so i'm asking the best (you) for a little assistance. just put the helm from the frozen throne model in front of your model's face. Please, i'm begging you for help. I'd even make a reverence if i could see you in person. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, would you do it for a crazy, desperate fan of yours???

Level 3
Pls explain what i do wrong, i rly like this model.
I used these Path:
  • ArthasCloakX.blp => Textures/ArthasCloakX.blp
  • DCBlade.blp => Textures/DCBlade.blp
  • Hair2.blp => Textures/Hair2.blp
  • JudahBody.blp => Textures/JudahBody.blp
  • Pad1.blp => Textures/Pad1.blp
It wont show up in Worldeditor and dont show Ingame. I imported a lot, all working. There has to be something i dont do right with this beautiful model.
PS: Saved, closed, reopned WE, same result.