1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Judah2(sword)2a

Submitted by Miseracord
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
arthas judah human warrior
Contents

Judah2(sword)2a (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] The...
  1. phant0m

phant0m

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm when i import the model and use it, it says couldnt load war3mapimprted\judah2(sword)2a.mdx ... when i export the files in the wc3 folder i can see the model in the editor but when i play the map i cant see him hes just a shadow... why is that happening:?: please help me(im noob at models...)

(i use the custom path: d2\Characters\ for the model parts. can i use it or must it be some special path for each model?)

2. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    b og com i suggest u use the arthas icon they almost match(well atleast until mseracord comes up with the icon for the dude)And also awesome work miseracord.I give it 5/5 as i give to every great model :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

3. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Miseracord,dude i got a serious problem this model is awesome but when i assign it to any unit,for example paladin when i play his knees are invisible and it loks weird please fix it.Im not saying that this is your fault but please fix it its a great model!And i need it working

4. dav1dof

dav1dof

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a very cool model.
    It is certainly from now on my 1st model.
    Your a genius Miseracord even if " others " don't realize that.
    5\5.

5. Master Daniel

Master Daniel

Resources:
    Resources:
    as far as the feet being in the ground, who cares, just adjust the altitude level of him. He looks good with or without the cape, so it doesn't matter if you can or can't see it. I dont care about portraits, i want a cool looking hero. From behind, he has a cape, you can't see his unjointed knees. While in-game, you can't even see knees anyway so it shouldn't matter. 5/5

6. Master Daniel

Master Daniel

Resources:
    Resources:
    as far as the feet being in the ground, who cares, just adjust the altitude level of him. He looks good with or without the cape, so it doesn't matter if you can or can't see it. I dont care about portraits, i want a cool looking hero. From behind, he has a cape, you can't see his unjointed knees. While in-game, you can't even see knees anyway so it shouldn't matter. 5/5

7. Chaosarmy

Chaosarmy

Resources:
    Resources:
    TOTALLY AWESOME, COMPLETELY SICK, AND THE BEST MODEL I HAVE EVER SEEN would be an understatement. Just I dont know what to use it for lol.... Ill figure out something. Looks great though. Please someone tell me how to change the altitude of a unit in the normal World Editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s. words cant discribe your skill at modeling. You are good at Cinamatic models, youve made a Cinamatic footman, arthas undead rideless, and this. Maybe more that I havent seen. Make a Grunt cinamatic and a King Teranas. That would be kool thnx.

8. bangin

bangin

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's nothing under the joints, lol. but this stuff is nice dawg.

9. Tuk

Tuk

Resources:
    Resources:
    VERY NICE MODEL !

i think i use it for "Boromir" in a LOTR map :)

10. Cwixzy

Cwixzy

Resources:
    Resources:
    HOLY $#%&! :shock:
    THIS IS $&#^$ AWSOME!! 5/5
    i'll use this in the same map as the Bishop and Crusader!

11. Nemonia_509

Nemonia_509

Resources:
    Resources:
    Umm... I feel kind of dumb right now, but I just started importing 'models' yesterday... I read the tutorial and all, and I have no problem getting models (except this one) to show up in WE and to make a spell to hold a sword, but I don't understand where to put all those blp.s, Can someone toss me a bone?

idiotic_sharing@hotmail.com, please email me or something I'm pulling my hair here

12. MageOfDeath

MageOfDeath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very Good models you have made.. im Impressed and think you deserve bonus credit... not many people can make a new model from scratch and with only a cimatic 6/5 :lol:

13. JackL

JackL

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey can sum1 help me please? i loaded it up on world editor but its not showing

14. sonkan1

sonkan1

Resources:
    Resources:
    jackL, probably you need to include the texture lines or just close and re-open we. NIIIIICE mod=)

15. ROFLCOPPER11

ROFLCOPPER11

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice model!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Camera added to model.

17. iHomer

iHomer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I CANT GET IT TO WORK AT ALL WTF IS UP HELP /nice model though same for diemos

18. SomeRandomDeleted Dr. Cabbage0

SomeRandomDeleted Dr. Cabbage0

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  19. AirHead

AirHead

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    it is indeed "wicked" and, "sick" and all of that nonsence but ... i feel sorry for the model guy ... HES GOT NO KNEEEEES!!!!!!!! why make a cinimatic with good models if you dont get close enough to see the empty gap between his up and lower leg?!?!?! but still looks great and the first time i saw him i thought it was a custom animation set. good yob.

20. kwabena

kwabena

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Holy mutha fu.... That is SICK!