• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Joker's Builders & Fighters v4.1

A basic game of Builders and Fighers by Joker(Div). Builders build units for the fighters to fight with. Features include super units, fighter workers, and much more!

I found out people actually play this, so I decided to clean it up a bit.

This is probably one of the last, if not last updates.

Keywords:
Builders, and, Fighters, Joker, Joker(Div), Joker's, Builder, Fighter, &,
Contents

Joker's Builders & Fighters v4.1 (Map)

Reviews
14:47, 28th Jul 2008 Rui: Requires some removal of useless stuff, but it's fine. See my whole review here.

M

14:47, 28th Jul 2008
Rui:
Requires some removal of useless stuff, but it's fine.
See my whole review [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=82406#post760599"]here[/self].

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Approved.
Rui's Review
[?]The balance of the game would obviously depend on the races.
[+]The map has a valid name, an author name, a description and is finished.
[+]Machine/net friendly. Does not appear to lag, except at the beginning.
[+]I have seen no bugs that could interfere with the gameplay.
[+/-]The map is somewhat fun to play... for the fighters.
[+/-]Original, somewhat, but for the comment up there, there is already a map of it's type.
[-]Terrain has an obvious shape, but still, you could have enchanted the map here.
[-]No unique effects.
[-]Bad object editor work. I'd rather have only the units than what you made... special units were nothing... special.

My rating for this resource is 5/10, approximately 3 (Useful).

Level 3
Ok look,

Nightelfs only need 5 wisps per mine. Humans/Orcs need >10 to actually match the amount night elves get from the mines. The undead now needs 8 acos per mine since their mines don't take much time to haunt. If you make 3 trees of life right off the bat, you will have 5 wisps on all mines before the humans/orcs have their upwards of 40 workers on their mines.

Level 14
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME IT OWNZ and im pretty shure u did a good job cleaning it since this map is simple and easy to make :D
also you should of made it so the builders can attack each other to try to stop each other from producing gold... instead of the fighter having all the fun.

Level 3
If I had it so that the builders could fight, the map would fall apart...Also, you think the fighters have all the fun? Explain that to the 50% of fighters that leave during games because they rather build.