Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

JoeBlackMetal

Submitted by Joe1260
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is a simple villager model with some custom animation, but the skin owns :)
Fuckin good black metal guy, and you dont have to give credits, if you use this in your map, just listen allot of metal music everywhere !!!!!!!

Keywords:
Satan, Satanist, black, metal, 666, villager
Contents

JoeBlackMetal (Model)

JoeBlackMetal (Model)

Reviews
10:38, 15th Jun 2008 Pyritie: I don't get it. How could this be useful? Also, in almost every animation you have the main human doing his animations but you also have the invisible corpse moving too. Please remove those. 22nd Jun 2008 Pyritie:...
  1. 10:38, 15th Jun 2008
    Pyritie: I don't get it. How could this be useful? Also, in almost every animation you have the main human doing his animations but you also have the invisible corpse moving too. Please remove those.

22nd Jun 2008
    Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this resource, feel free to reupload it.

2. Black flesh

Black flesh

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is strange model.
    -It is skin.
    -not useful.
    -ugly for me.

3. The_Silent

The_Silent