• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everybody:

Something weird is happening with mi JNGP , when I share a map the other people just can´t play it from warcraft maps directory, simply they can't create the game.

this happen when I use vJass code on my map , I have been Using the 0.A.2.B.jasshelper to compile my maps and I don't have any error in the compiling process, it finishes and y can play normally the maps on my computer; but when I try to play in other PC it doesn't work T_T .... if somebody can help me I will appreciate it.

attached a problematic map

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4kz1f76ff2af7g

thanks for reading
Pd : I have read all the information about the JNPG and JassHelper (User Manuals) :fp: sorry about my grammar English is not mi native languaje

Last edited:
Level 3
The thing is that it happens with all my maps ,I'm using the wc3 TFT 1.24e patch and already tried in another PC with the same patch and nothing changes, the map only can be played by JNPG users ,those who have installed the newgen.

I already tried a clean installation on my computer , and I have no results, there is something else when a try to use de wc3 map optimizer ,it generates two files : 1 the map optimized ,2 the war3map.j file, i don't know if this is normal XD but the map optimized doesn't work without that file in game.

Level 12
I have a 1.21 version in my dir to ensure it works properly.

Do you have the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.