• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Japanese Arc

This is My Final Remaking this Model
Misha ask me to use Ingame Texture My First Making this Model
His Texture are Paint I Paint his First Texture
When Misha Said to me to use Ingame texture Will then here it is
I delete his older Geoset with a 14kb and I use TempArt.mdx Geoset
Change some Animation
I hope this is could be useful

Misha is Right many Ingame texture are useful
I don't even know

here is the Final Japanese Arc
I Color the Body into Red
I hope you Like it

Update
-Add Jap Arc Var 2

Keywords:
arc,props,doodads
Contents

Japanese Arc (Model)

Japanese Arc Var 2 (Model)

Reviews
10:22, 9th Jun 2015 Misha: yeeah.. the wooden pieces are too blurry and don't look good at all.. find some better wood texture and then just tint them red in geoset animations well, it's useful.. but also very simple and not really needing a...

M

10:22, 9th Jun 2015
Misha: yeeah.. the wooden pieces are too blurry and don't look good at all.. find some better wood texture and then just tint them red in geoset animations

well, it's useful.. but also very simple and not really needing a camera. It's good as a doodad, but also very, very tiny, and needs to be scaled up by a lot. also it has no sound when it dies, nor dust particles when it dies, but i'll approve in anyway..

next model better be more complex :b

to be honest, you just ruined it with a lot smaller texture you found.. Geoset tinting would've been a lot better option

also.. that right part of.. rope(?) that honds the little flags needs to have its normals fixed, so it's not black.. you can do that in mdlvis by selecting a triangle and pressing the little button that says 'invert normals' or so

to be honest, you just ruined it with a lot smaller texture you found.. Geoset tinting would've been a lot better option

also.. that right part of.. rope(?) that honds the little flags needs to have its normals fixed, so it's not black.. you can do that in mdlvis by selecting a triangle and pressing the little button that says 'invert normals' or so

Ok Thanks again :grin: