• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina.blp

I had some free time and I made this. The problem for me is that she doesn't have horns and her legs are not like a real draenei

Tell me if you like it or don't and tell me what needs to be fixed

Update - Changed color of clothes, eyes a bit bigger, shorter hair, bra changed, hoofs changed, tatoo on face changed, new TC on staff, preview with different TCs

Keywords:
Draenei, Mage, Magician, WoW, sorceress, dranai, Jaina, wizard, witch, arcane
Contents

Draenei Female Mage (Texture)

Reviews
23:04, 15th Jun 2008 THE_END: I like this alot, very original, love those team color areas. Good job

M

23:04, 15th Jun 2008
THE_END: I like this alot, very original, love those team color areas. Good job

Level 6
You've been tried alot lately madcat. Anyway, looks ok, but not great, but not horrible. You should try making the cloths alittle more unique.

Level 14
You've been tried alot lately madcat.

Yeah, been running on 2 hours of sleep for 2 weeks.

Alright From what I can make out with out my eyes going blurry is The skin and hair are recolors but the cloths and cape are hand done.

I'll tell you what you need to improve when I go drank 5 pots of coffee so I can actually function right.

Level 24
Really nice skin in my opinion, I like that you made hooves and I like the colors you've picked. Though I think that the colors on the back look a little bit out of place, maybe. However it has a really good look, draenei models for the win.

Level 9
Lol i guess but im sorry id only give it a 2.5/5 id give it a 3.5/5 if im doing a clown thing but ill say what is good and what is bad.

Good:

[1] Purple and silver mix very well
[2] Blue skin thats new

Bad:

[1] Player colours (Picked) to many
[2] The staff looks bad when there is like many colourd dots on it

If you are realy needing to send a comment back to me.