• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jai'Alator

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
directly from my war of the ancients campaign, the Jai'Alator, ready to make the wrath of Elune upon her foes!

EDIT: i still have to fix the spell throw animation, but as soon as i find a solution will update the upload
Contents

Jai'Alator (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Beautiful model! Please make a portrait for it, add death sound (probably from Waren would fit) and do check those blood effects on the model, their visibility timing seems off. Will gladly approve when that's all addressed.
Level 1
It is a great model this reminds me of the design of a Maiev fanart, warden of Elune. "Twisted Fate: Maiev the High Priestess of the Moon", I really like the concept of the model.

Level 7
Hello, I love this model but the portrait looks like this and it changes position but it never looks good, could you solve that? thank you

Attachments

• portrait.png
    portrait.png
    893.8 KB · Views: 93