• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
umm hi it's been a long time since ai requested something now what im requesting may be a bit too much but hopefully my idea and concept art for it would be enough to invoke some one.

now if youve see the nightmare before christmas then youll know jack skellington and at the start of the movie he's in his pumpkin king out fit but if you havent heres a pic of him

pumpinkingtnbc9di.jpg

so basiccally thats waht i want but with dance animations from the movie i suggest you rent it andsee jack dancing in this suit abnd copy thoes moves and alt animations hell probably need one swallowing the torch and breating out fire (sperate animations)

now the shirts old and tattered red, the eys and mouth should have glowing fire in them and his wlak animation should be how jack skellinton in the movie walsk long a slinkly.

thats about it if you need anymore info please inqure me by pm or ask here i can supply more pics if needed and this will be used in my etteran sun campaign i was rambling on about a while ago thnaks in advance-llama

Status
Not open for further replies.