• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ItsRyanBoi - Official Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
IRB-Transparent.png

Official Music Thread

Hey my name is, Ryan. I'm a Music Producer and Audio Engineer from Australia. I usually work professionally as a ghost producer. However I do sometimes do audio engineering jobs for local artists near where I live.

Here I will be posting songs that I'd like to show to the Hiveworkshop community. I hope you'll all enjoy my work!

Quick Links
~ Cinematic/Dark - Distorted World ~
~ Retro/Ambient - Cops N' Robbers ~
~ Trap/Drill - Pop Smoke - Welcome To The Party ft. Skepta (ItsRyanBoi Instrumental Remake) ~

Note: I will no longer be posting any productions here. From now on, anything created will be posted on the Sounds section under the Maps & Resources.

Last edited:
Level 16
I think it would be easier for people to follow one orderly thread than multiple ones.

Also, "track removed".

Yeah I think I will consolidate everything into this thread now, @deepstrasz . I'll just give this a new title and use a different site. Soundcloud has too many problems. It's weird it even says it's "removed" when it's still up and using the same link.

glitch%20wallpaper%2065%20-%201920x1080-768x432.jpg

ItsRyanBoi - Distorted World

There was no intended theme when I started making this. However the idea of the world distorting around you as the song gradually get more and more intense... Well... It felt like it would fit a theme such as that.

~ Distorted World ~

Level 16
Drill-Waves-2-.jpg

Pop Smoke - Welcome To The Party ft. Skepta (ItsRyanBoi Instrumental Remake)

Not too sure how many people here like UK drill music. But I was just having a little fun with this one - so please take it easy on me haha. The sample used for the vocal humming comes from, SANAM RE. There are quite a few trap & UK drill songs that've used the section I sampled (So maybe a lack of creativity on my part lol). However! I really liked the sample, and I wanted to do something with it too.

~ Pop Smoke - Welcome To The Party ft. Skepta (ItsRyanBoi Instrumental Remake) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.