• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ItemFood

Keywords:
food meat yum
Contents

ItemFood (Model)

Level 6
LOL...

i once made the same thing (all you have to do is take the magnataur warior and take off the the meat on his back, so i never felt like uploading) but this thing even has animations :D nice job there.

hmm.. thats a lot of polys though.. why so many?

Level 3
Do NOT download this file. As soon as I extracted it, imported it in world editor, and reopened world editor; I put the item down, and as soon as I did, World Editor closed with an error. After, Norton Anti-Virus said it discovered a virus. It couldn't delete the it, and neither could I. The file name of the virus is "vbsys2.dll" Look for that if you down loaded this. (World Editor does not Close again...only the first time)

Level 5
Do NOT download this file. As soon as I extracted it, imported it in world editor, and reopened world editor; I put the item down, and as soon as I did, World Editor closed with an error. After, Norton Anti-Virus said it discovered a virus. It couldn't delete the it, and neither could I. The file name of the virus is "vbsys2.dll" Look for that if you down loaded this. (World Editor does not Close again...only the first time)

plz disaprove this moddel it has a virus

>.<
Not much to say about this model, there are lots of meat models on hive now atm.
Problems with this: Straight off the magnataur's back, with few edits and few things made from scratch, not even any texture swaps. Incredibly high poly count... Did you forget to remove the rest of the magnataur? File size is somewhat high for this type of model as well. It even has fur where the bone should be, just like the magnataur.
But, considering when it was made, it was the first step towards having a meat model, so I will still give it a 3/5.