• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item buying System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
OK so basically i need help in a system where you buy items for integer money, the integer money must be more that the items life. (with the items life i determine the items cost).
And if you don't have enough of the integer money the item disappears, but the problem in that is if you remove the item just as it is bought the effects of that item don't disappear with that item (is that a bug or something?) and if i use the wait action it gives you a brief period of time where you can get the item for free if you spam the item in the shop.

Here's what im talking about. (this map is without the wait, just spam the circlet with 0 integer money and then watch the heroes stats and see what im talking about).
much better.

Rep to those who help. A map showing the right way would be appreciated. :)

Attachments

• Test Map.w3x
    17.9 KB · Views: 48
Level 5
If you want it MUI though, you need to remove that wait and use a timer instead.

And thats why it is SOOOOOOO much easier this way. Especially no leaks!

Also if you will do MUI way, make the timer about 0 seconds or .25 seconds, or .5 seconds, then run the rest. Pretty much makes it better, or easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.