Island Troll Tribes Tournament
= Indicates an update
The tournament has been canceled. See you next time for July's tournament!
Here's to the start of Gold Tournament, a realm based war for Island Troll Tribes. This is open to all freelancers, groups, and ITT clans willing to participate in the largest troll tribe tournament on battle.net! Remember who your competing with though, all those big named clans. Please make reservations ASAP (Go ahead and leave me a private message here if you have an account or do with another method for contacting me).
This has been made quite ahead of time to give all clans and groups time to respond since the community is relatively small. The game times are listed below:
Azeroth Games will be played first, where Northrend comes last. There are 36 games for each realm, 73 in total. Since Lordaeron is relatively small for ITT players any clans/groups from the realm will be added to Northrend's side, since Azeroth is the biggest.
The games will be divided among four hosts and 2 backup hosts or referres, for each realm in case someone can't make it. All games will have 9 players, 4 for each tribe always NE vs SE with a referee on NW (referee being one of the four hosts or 2 backups). All tournament games will have mode -survival entered by the referee.
So far reservations are made for: DsTT, ITTP, TdiT, TLTT, PTT. Shamans and Chieftains please respond via battle.net on either Azeroth or Northrend EatShrooms. More information regarding clans and groups will be added later.
This thread will be bumped on December 8th, it will be constantly updated until then. please don't necropost this.
The rules and regulations of the tournament follows as posted on cheesemayhem. All are as applicable during the tournament as they are in any normal private game at Shroomery Private Games.
The prizes for winning the tournament are:
- Your clan or group recognized in both US East and Europe.
- Trophy of your clan or group's name engraved. (It's not a real trophy, just an image, sorry!)
The current layout for the tournament breakdown:
All clans and groups should make a reservation asap. Teams will be final on December 18. This means after that day you can no longer enter teams into the tournament.
The rest of the time the tournament will be worked out with the referees until the first game.
- Add all referees to your friends list in your realm, anytime you finish a game please update the cutenews with a new article of the finish game. Copy and paste from the gametimes above if you need. Follow this format:
Jan 7 - Game #45 - #47 @ 9 PM Northrend (3 Games), 2nd Game Finished
*edit as needed for whichever game you've completed
- You may host as many games in a day as you want.
- If you suspect maphacking please e-mail me or swat_command3r (so we can upload it) the replay.
- If a team is missing a player(s) and both of it's backups update the cutenews with which team number and realm is not able to play that day. If they end up getting their players back go ahead and host. Otherwise wait until the next day. That portion of the tournament will be behind then.