• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is the summer being as lame in your country as it is on mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How's the Summer being in your countries? (from North Hemisphere, of course)

Ever since the summer started over here, we've only had three days worth calling sunny... Besides those three days, it's been raining, or really windy and cloudy... Worst Summer Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 34
Been pretty awesome. Yesterday was a little wet, but otherwise it's been above 20*C in the afternoon and sunny with mixed cloud.

Level 3
I'm from Uruguay (I know, it isn't from North Hemisphere) and the Summer is really beautiful, 3 months of sunny days, sometimes is raining but it isn't usually.
From December to February.

Min. 20ºC [68ºF] / Max. 40ºC [104ºF] (usually it is under 35ºC)

-- Now we're in Winter :( , I'm a ice cube in the chair --

Level 22
Summer here sucks ass, too hot for activity, too smelly from the sweat, too sticky from the heat... unless your at the beach, which I was not...

You order pizza everyday and your parents send some money also?

Rather not have comments like this.
For all we know, he's a financial tycoon who has at least 6 servants, and he owns a mansion.
He works in stock market and/or IT.

Also, weather in Finland is fucking shit.
Global Warming and Climate Change are /just/ a theory.

Level 22
Nice. I wish I had the courage to eat insects. :)
They don't taste that bad, and rain water tastes better than tap water, a bit sweet. Just don't use it for bathing, it's hard to get the soap rinsed with it. Don't forget to boil the water before you drink it.

Level 14
Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

I hate summer when it comes to weather, because our thermometer blew up when I was on Summer work, But It's kinda good without frustration with school. Since I'm an Irregular student in my school x)

Level 37
Rather not have comments like this.
For all we know, he's a financial tycoon who has at least 6 servants, and he owns a mansion.
He works in stock market and/or IT.

Also, weather in Finland is fucking shit.
Global Warming and Climate Change are /just/ a theory.
No. I eat insects and drink water that pours from the hole in the roof.
I see two very different stories. I wonder what I'm gonna believe. I better believe myself; whatever that means.

Level 6
wow, i'm away for a week and you guys r already discussing global warming...

Magtheridon96 said:
We have suicide bombers and Daash terrorists trying to kill government officials.

meh... that sucks I guess...

Pharaoh_ said:
Pretty random. In Italy, we have a rain every afternoon after 17.00 pm, but in the morning it's too hot. There was also a hail recently with constant lightning (the sky was permanently lighted - I have literally not seen anything like it before).

that's kind of what we have here... only it's like one day is hot, the other's raining... for example: last week it was really cloudy, but today is burning hot... Mediterranean weather... not to understand... :p

Level 16
Weather's crazy from where I'm at, I'm outside enjoying the weather then the next minute rain pours down and once your wet, the sky gives you a big F by making the sun shine bright.
Anyways, summer started great for me but I eventually ran out of things to do and games to play plus I still got three weeks of summer left.

Status
Not open for further replies.