• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is Santa real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Santa is real! Or should I say was...

He was shutdown several decades ago by a joint legal action between ToysRUs and Walmart for uncompetitive business practices and monopolizing Christmas. With his factories closed, both he and his elves now enjoy a life on benefits drinking beer in front of the television every Christmas.

Roland

R

Roland

Wow, I'm so proud of you LordofChoas201 for making a survey about Santa Claus around the world.

Level 21
Santa ain't real. Come on, do you really want to believe that he'll fly to you with his magical reindeer, slide down your chimney and drop you a present in your socks hung on the fireplace or below your Christmas tree?
This is just one of the stories recounted to kids to make it more interesting and "magical", to let them wait Christmas eagerly and receive presents in a more unique way. I'm sure around the world there are 1000 of people feigning to be Santa Claus to please children. It isn't something bad because it makes Christmas much more exciting and intriguing. However, the fact remains... Santa ain't real.

Level 7
Santa ain't real. Come on, do you really want to believe that he'll fly to you with his magical reindeer, slide down your chimney and drop you a present in your socks hung on the fireplace or below your Christmas tree?
This is just one of the stories recounted to kids to make it more interesting and "magical", to let them wait Christmas eagerly and receive presents in a more unique way. I'm sure around the world there are 1000 of people feigning to be Santa Claus to please children. It isn't something bad because it makes Christmas much more exciting and intriguing. However, the fact remains... Santa ain't real.

Did you realise this after Santa didnt came to you tonight?

Level 19

wow shadow fury, did you wake up with coal in your pockets or just no presents. why are you in such a bad mood.

Level 21
My proof? If you believe in Santa, then everything linked to him must be real (flying reindeer, give presents to all children in the world in one day, sliding down the chimney etc...), otherwise he'd just be a normal man cosplaying...
Naturally all of this is impossible so Santa cannot exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.