• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is Russia A Possible Threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if north korea attacks, the war will be over when their food runs out and i dont think they have a lot of food. (i am not being funny if you find the comment funny)
so i doubt they will attack anybody. maybe
but i think ww3 coming from middle east is certainly a possibility.
probably nuke war but i doubt that will last long either. if a middle east country fires a nuke at a certain country, a lot of country will help the hit country.
then america is likely to come in and say "i know what. i will just use some 10 gazillion tonnes of nukes i have on this evil evil country who have nuked a poor little innocent country"
then the 10 gazillion tonnes of nukes are gonna fall and where it falls there will be nothing but a crater.
I guess a lot of wars will be carried out as mass terrorist attacks just for the fact that it does a lot of fear damage with little cost.

Level 9
Kaitech[SanD];471633 said:
Hasn't the states started going like... Homicidal and all that?

Also, I thought that USA has some kind of trigger that as soon as a nuke gets set off, it sends like 6 nukes that attack the nuker?

yes the USA infact does have a trigger to launch 99999999999 nukes at anyone who nukes us.
  • Event: A unit is attacked
  • Condition: Attacking unit is owned by enemy equal to true and attacked unit equal to USA
  • Action: Launch 999999 nukes at owner of attacking unit

if north korea attacks, the war will be over when their food runs out and i dont think they have a lot of food. (i am not being funny if you find the comment funny)
so i doubt they will attack anybody. maybe
but i think ww3 coming from middle east is certainly a possibility.
probably nuke war but i doubt that will last long either. if a middle east country fires a nuke at a certain country, a lot of country will help the hit country.
then america is likely to come in and say "i know what. i will just use some 10 gazillion tonnes of nukes i have on this evil evil country who have nuked a poor little innocent country"
then the 10 gazillion tonnes of nukes are gonna fall and where it falls there will be nothing but a crater.
I guess a lot of wars will be carried out as mass terrorist attacks just for the fact that it does a lot of fear damage with little cost.

lol

Level 34
Did you know that the head of the FBI hated him? For the first/second time in all America's life you had the chance to have one of the best presidents of America and guess what you do? You blow his fucking head off.

Level 2
We could also add:
TRIGGER
Event - Map initialization
Action - Pick every unit in "entire map" and do action - unit - make "picked unit" invincible
that should do it. :grin::grin::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.