• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Irony of Truth: The Last War

Do you like this project?

• It is really super! I want to play!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pretty good. I like it!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Well. I think I shall play.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not like it :\

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I hate this project

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
»The information on the project

»The status: active
»Heads: NanO

»Participants:

Landscape, triggers – NanO
Jass – DragonSpirit
Jass - Ximiks
Spells - manhunt
Models - Q W E R T Y
Texturing – Asitaka
Models – Pinachet
Quests - Gam_Over
WoW to War3 converter - Zanozus

Hello every body!
As you see, we still working)
But now we rlly need your help!
THW isn"t support WoW models. But we still want to show our project on THW!
That"s why we need a few good modelmakers to replace some models, which which we cannot find replacement on XGM, THW and others sites

Why such name? A reasoning of the author

Irony (from other-grech. εἰρωνεία — "pretence") — tracks in which the true sense is hidden or contradicts (is opposed) to sense obvious. The irony creates sensation that the point of issue is not that, to what it seems.
It would seem, the name absolutely not correct, after all the truth — subjective perception of true, and irony - by Aristotle's definition - «the statement containing a sneer at that who so really thinks». After all if to reflect, those who trust owing to the truth, are truly silly, despite initial wisdom of the given sight. Though the given statement is truthful only during some periods of history of mankind. Actually, now such period. Everyone survives, as can, without disdaining to use various methods of influence on surrounding people. If to speak more particularly, each person has the truth, the true to which it to aspire and as which he considers above the others. All other thoughts, in some measure he perceives with irony, deriding another's sights. Though it is impossible to dismiss people who respect another's sights, understanding what to be always right – it is unreal
I wish to transfer atmosphere of "distinctions". I do not divide on bad and good, kind and malicious, after all and these concepts indistinct enough. The same race "Damned", despite all their external ugliness and strangeness, among them is both kind, and malicious, but we have simply got used to put all under a banal lath "kindly" or "angrily". If you decide to play this card, forget these belief, do not judge neither in game, nor in a life on appearance, after all sight is deceptive, and only the feeling and intuition will open to you all soul of a being.
Game modes

Wandering

Having chosen or having loaded the hero, you have an opportunity to wander all over the world, to carry out of the task, to be bought by the weapon, to fight with opponents, to talk to beings, being more and more shrouded in history of this world in all its details. Travelling, you earn coins, and also domination. Coins are spent for the hero, and also its companions of beings. Domination points are used in the mode with the same name.

Domination

Having begun the game, each of heroes has ability which helps it to move on a world card, for this purpose what to participate in war for властвование. On a world card settlements which should be grasped are located. That is we of anything except towers, do not build, and we do not destroy. Settlements are impregnable, for their capture the player uses the armies employed in settlement which is given at game start. For hiring of armies, constructions of towers, improvements and strengthenings of settlements, are used the points of domination earned by the hero in a mode "Wandering". That command which will grasp 80 % of settlements wins and can keep them 5 minutes. In version 0.1 there will be 10 settlements, 6 from them at once are given to players. To mean for a victory to you together with two allies it is necessary to grasp remained neutral settlements, to grasp initial settlement of one of hostile players, and to hold on 5 minutes.
RacesРасы

Middleearthers

Live in the earths between «Ice peaks», and «Edge of eternal sand». Mainly soldiers and smiths though among them quite often there are excellent magicians and exorcists. An example to that, one of могущественнейших magicians «Council Predominating» Ajrono Wise. The race differs hospitality, goodwill and свободолюбивостью. Средиземцы high, strong, with long hair, various natural colours.

Divine

The most ancient and powerful race which corrected the world throughout more than 100.000 years. Has specific appearance, and wings with which help they even can fly. Their magic almost all-powerful. They can revive dead, treat for deadly illnesses, and even to allocate someone with immortality. Distinguish 2 under-races the divine: dark and light. Each of them has the stone of fleeces which their leader owns, at dark it is Adkorn, and at light Pirunon. The stone of fleeces is a source of magic divine, without it they are actually powerless.

Ancient

The race second for power after the divine. They became having command after events near the lock «Snow paradise». Share on 2, absolutely different under-races: Ilvens and darkals. Ilvens impudent, aggressive, are inclined to not ordinary acts on purpose getting more power. Darkals peace, conservative, live it is closed, not especially trusting strangers. Ilvens live practically everywhere. Darkals, unlike Ilvens live only in the territories, without starting up anybody to itself, even the under-raced brothers.
Brutesils

They are the strong children who are not loving when them try to humiliate or deceive. Their favourite saying much can tell about them: «At brutesils
there are only 2 support is his brother, and its axe» it is necessary to tell that brutesils
improbably amicable, and in a saying under "brother" is available in view of completely not blood brother, namely sameracer. Though from time to time they are very aggressive, all of them still differ a sense of justice. Also as known as Brutepowers

Zeltehs

Zeltehs – excellent dealers and inventors. They will find how to benefit by any business. Differ excellent ingenuity, small growth , and green colour of a skin.

Firemakers

Inhabitants of "the Fiery earths». Fire elements, they without problems rule over it. The Direct example to they be their capital "Lavacity" it is placed directly in a volcano. Long to hold on there to the representative of other race – it is not real. On character they very closed, but during too time differ honestly, and desire to help even to strangers.

Elsils

Elsils – representatives of the elements. Them remains very little, and to meet them practically not really but if to you will carry to enlist it in the group, you become almost invincible.
Damned

The former divine. It is the race which has appeared owing to imposing of damage divine on traitors. With everyone generation their appearance will melt all more horrible, because of it they began to hide in «the Novel earths». Differ a sullen disposition, severity, firmness in the sights and foundations.

World history[/CENTER]

Divine war

Practically anybody, except the divine does not remember the reasons of the given conflict. But war was rigid, and because of it the set of races suffered. In due course, forces of both parties have started to fall, and trying to destroy one strong blow light, the leader of dark Adkorn has collected shock group under the direction of Ajdgnora, and has sent them on storm of Northern earths. Light, trying to find an optimum variant for a fight place, decide to meet them near an input in the earths, near to the lock «Snow paradise». From the very beginning fight for the dark has begun badly. Light have well become stronger, and destroyed attacking magic on the approach. Being afraid to lose, commander Ajdgnor together with the best magicians put 5 minute barrier which pushes away magic of the light. For these 5 minutes the army of the dark could break at the leader of light Perunona protected to fighters. The bloody slaughter-house has begun. Quick-tempered Ajdgnor decides not to wait, and most to enter fight, and to kill Perunona. It also has ruined it. More powerful leader of the light has destroyed the commander, and the decapitated army which already actually won, remains with what, and has receded.

1000 before events in game
The damned

Divine war between Dark and Light has actually come to an end after falling of Ajdgnora in fight under an input on Northern earths. The signature of the Sacred contract has been appointed in the lock "Snow paradise". Already appending the signatures, they have undergone to attack of group of fighters among which were both dark, and light divine which have not been interested in the peace agreement. Trying to beat off from furious attacks and to break storm, Adkorn and Perunon decide to resort to merge of their spheres, and start ritual, despite that actually it will deprive of their power for some millenia. Having finished ritual, they have imposed on all attacking a damnation which has deprived of their wings, and all abilities of Gods. Having understood the powerlessness before divine, traitors have escaped. Long time they wandered after the earths, naming itself "Damned", but that with each generation their appearance all became more terrible, associates were afraid and призирали of them. Trying to find a haven, they have left on "the Left earths", on a legend from which nobody came back.

1000-500 before events in game
Leadership of Ilvens

After merge of fleeces, divine have been compelled to leave temporarily from leadership in «the Higher world»., than Ilveny have shortly taken advantage. Though as supervising race also were called ильвены as a whole, actual the main things were ancient while даркалы not especially aspired to command. Understanding that sooner or later, divine led by Adkornom and Perunonom to return, strengthening of positions, by capture of territories средиземцев, брутсилов and other races became the main task ancient. But брутсилы showed huge resistance, proving to be as worthy opponents even powerful Ilvens

500-450 years before events in game
"Force" alliance

Accepting Brutesils as the basic problem of expansion, ancient ильвены collect shock group on purpose recleant territories "impious" as named ancient Brutesils. Scouts "dirty" have learnt in time the given news, and soon Brutesils have signed the pact of mutual aid with the neighbours firemakers. Soon incorporated army Brutsilov-Ognetvortsev has beaten off attack ildars, having forced them to seek safety in flight, and has passed in prompt counterattack, I hope to catch up with receding groups before they "the Silent mooring" is reached fortresses. But weather conditions, and an unusual climate for firemakers, braked group advancement, and soon hopes of fast destruction of the basic forces livens have disappeared. The incorporated army began to prepare for a fortress siege. At this time, the Supreme soldiers ancient ildars in every way tried to involve in the fighting conflict darkals. But conservative darkals have refused ancient, thereby actually having selected at them possibility for mass approach. At this time, the incorporated army has starved into surrender "the Silent mooring" where "the Force" alliance, the union between firemakers and Brutesils has been proclaimed. The alliance army steadily went to depth of the earths ilvens, grasping fortresses, and destroying all aggressively adjusted inhabitants. So long time then forces of an alliance, have ceased to move ahead proceeded, having decided to master, and to become stronger on already grasped earths.

450-300 years before events in game
The contract with Elsils.

Trying to return by hook or by crook to itself though the lawful territories, ilvens dare to be enticed by support powerful elsils. Having promised to return them an ancient monastery wood and water elsils «Crystal lake», the incorporated army has acted in attack. New war advantage in which passed that to one conflicting party, to the second has burst. As a result, fair Brutesils dare to give ilvens their earths, but on a condition that they will stop expansion, and will give all earths to their lawful races. Got tired of war ilvens with pleasure accept the offer.

After more 1000, in all areas of the states the damned have started to appear. From their words, it became clear that they wish to revenge, revenge the divine. But very few people knew a current site of this ancient race. Suspecting that Ilvens hide where they, the group of the damned attacks capital ilvens, and attacking unknown, but awfully powerful magic, destroy guards, and take a city under the control. Other races, understanding that the moment for strengthening, and gains of the new earths at last has come, begin new war, war for ruling, and domination

What to expect?

1. Beautiful, and absolutely new world.
2. The new interface.
3. The chamber from the third party
4. Full screen stock
6. An excellent soundtrack, sounds, melodies, etc.
7. Long hours of game time.
8. Regameplayingability
9. Interesting ideas, 2 modes of game which perfectly supplement each other

Screenshots:

Video:
Stats
Village
2 player game
Mine
Act 1

Vacancies:

The help of skilled people we will not refuse. HAVE IN VIEW OF! If you do not perform work, or to hand over it at all in time, without a good reason, can be ready to do anything 4 parties.
Good reasons for me is:
1. FULL not working capacity of a computer
2. Death someone from relatives (God forbid certainly)
3. The Trauma which prevents to work to you (the broken hand and etc.)
4. Wedding of the brother \sister
To us are necessary:

1. Spelmakers. Creation beautiful and effective
2. Modelery. The help in editing, and creation of models for protagonists2, Co-ordinates for communication

Thanks to:
MF – an operating time with the chamber, personal Tech Support and helps MF – work with camera, Personal Tech Support and etc.
FatalityMaN – help with translating this article

And all the rest for criticism and helps

Last edited:
Level 8
This videos are rlly old. We have finish many things, what had been not made in that time. Now map is playable, but the are still no quests, and no land in right-down corner. I hope soon we will make a new video, and you will see new locations, some questa, ivents, and maybe neww heroes

Well, you didn't understood me, it's ILLEGAL!! it's against the rule of the Hive! D:

so, you better change that, or this thread will get closed, and you could reseive neg reputation, or even worst, to be banned for this forum.. D:

SOoooo... I will let you choose.

Level 8
I shall be banned only because I use some WoW models in my map? 0_o
Funny)))
I prefer use this models, and in autors and special thx written that models has been taken from the WoW.
So if this Illegal on this site... I do not think that I shall change used models.

Level 15
I shall be banned only because I use some WoW models in my map? 0_o
Funny)))
I prefer use this models, and in autors and special thx written that models has been taken from the WoW.
So if this Illegal on this site... I do not think that I shall change used models.
Its just illegal (to an extent). Everywhere.
As far as I know, most WoW models are made by people hired by Blizzard (duh) and are only meant to be used in WoW and Wow only.

Nice map, however, but I personally don't really like 3rd person games. Would there be an option to change camera views or something?

EDIT: Read more [url="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-animation-276/why-wow-models-not-allowed-30716/#post228812]here[/url]
I can't stop you if you insist on using them though.

Level 8
We have begun work on quests.
All quests will have 2-3 variants of passages
In one of quests for bandit, Ortegor, Gonsales"s assistant , gives you the task to perform search operation. Your problem to find in mine of the lost bandit iwhose have Light ring. You find it half-dead, almost in the arahnids nest. Before you there is choice - to rescue it, and to result in camp, or to wait while arahnids will eat him, and to report Ortegor that you have found bandit dead. As it is possible to rescue him, to select ring and to kill, thus to report that besides have found corpse, but the ring wasn't.

Level 8
Hello every body!
As you see, we still working)
But now we rlly need your help!
THW isn"t support WoW models. But we still want to show our project on THW!
That"s why we need a few good modelmakers to replace some models, which which we cannot find replacement on XGM, THW and others sites

Level 2
You are Breaking the rules for using WoW models, I vote for close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.