1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Irmantas quest

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Hello again, guys. First of all, sry for my old version. Its been lying almost for 3 years here. There were some silly mistakes. Grammar mistakes in dialogs, mistakes with tenses, also there were some bad situations (like attacking tents and some situations, which can make episode impossible to pass). 4 weeks ago i checked my campaing and i decided to fix it. I worked hard and improved it. Its much much better now. All improvments you can read in changelog.

Before playing read the description! This campaing is not RPG. Its a quest adventure, where you have to find and use items and solve puzzles.
About this story: history is quite simple, the protagonist is a person whose name Irmantas. He is a royal messenger and he lives in the kingdom which called Tiarngrim. Irmantas is about 50 years old. He is a calm and noble person. He hates war and violence. But he has to forget about peace and harmony. One day a serious trouble came in Tiarngrim. Returned Angel of Death - one of the most dangerous and cruel demons. And the king entrusted to Irmantas very important task...

Gameplay

How to play. I used in this campaign 3 person camera. You can rotate camera and change this angle with arrow keys. With up and down arrows you can change angle and zoom camera (For zoom needs double arrow click and holding it, for changing angle - 1 arrow click and holding it). Right and left arrows can rotate the camera.
Switch on subtitles in order to see dialogs!
As inventory in W3 is very small, I have to use bags for carrying items. But remember!! If you gonna use items, they must be in Irmatas inventory!
How to use items: just click on item to use it. Use them in right places near right objects\persons. Some items cannot be activated.
Next important thing! Sometimes you need to use one item to another item. To do this put activating item in slot 1 and influenced item in slot 2 and click on item in slot 1. For example (its just an example): you have lighter and wooden stick and you need to make a torch. So put lighter in slot 1 and stick in slot 2 and click on lighter. Below there is a picture how to do it. Remember, that corresponding items must be in Irmantas inventory!
About abilities: 1) Search ability. Activate it and Irmantas will examine, where he is and if he find something, he will add it to his inventory. Use this ability to find hidden items. A little prompt: do not examine all map. Use it where items can really be hidden. Trust your savvy.
2) Read ability. Use it ability to read signs, books, hieroglyphs, etc.
3) Use ability. A special ability. Needs for activating something or opening something.
4) Talk ability. Use it to talk to someone. Come closer to this person and activate this ability.
Quick moving ability. As the speed of main character is not fast enough and maps are huse I decided to make this ability. Activate it to move instantly in right places. You will find many locations during your quests.
Some useful tips: be very careful! There are so many ways to die. Often save the game. Better to save in many slots, not only one. There will be some situations, where you have only one chance to make a right choice! For example, to find right combination with floor levers. So do not forget to make many saves. Dont forget about quick moving ability. This is a very handy thing! Dont use search ability after opening crates, wardrobes, nightstands, etc. If there is nothing in them, then...there is nothhing) Reading - is good. There are many valuable information and tips in books. The campaign is not simple. Some puzzles and situations are really difficult. If you got stuck and dont know what to do - don’t worry. Irmantas quest solution | HIVE Here is solution. The campaing is big and contains a lot of triggers. I tested maps many times, but errors and problems can still be found. Tell me, if something not work and i will fix it. Alone its very difficult to find all of this mistakes. And one more! If I forgot someone to thank for models\icons - tell me. Nation of Amelia has recorded walkthrough. Thanks a lot for this person. And also thaks for Shar Dunderd for making this channel known. At this time there is 12 episodes been recorded. You can check maps design, gameplay and so on by this videos.
So, have a nice play!

Features

1)3d camera system.
2)No battles in campaing, but hovewer many ways to die. Many traps.
3)5 custom abilities.
4)Lots of puzzles and riddles.
5)Lots of items.

[​IMG]

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video

Credits

Special thanks for Tillinghast -Grendel Callahan Shadow_killer ILH Chriz Tranquil Sunchips Geries WhiteDeath karland90 Stefan.K Direfury Sellenisko icewolf055 HappyTauren hellblazer-14 SinDorei300 Em! Hexus Uncle Fester Grey Knight Borric Sephiroth_VII kellym0 ikillforeyou HerrDave Mythic MeteORA The_Silent eubz Power Solu9 tee.dubs rokfor for models. Special thanks for Heinvers Nightmare AlienArsonist NfWar General Frank oddsocks KelThuzad CRAZYRUSSIAN Wisdom LiOneSS L_Lawliet Pyritie Kola BlazeKraze -Berz- JollyD PrinceYaser Remixer 4eNNightmare Exn Blizzard Entertainment for Icons. Also thanks for Rufus for helping fixing triggers, deepstrasz for helping and for some guys from XGM for models, for NightStalkfor Lord_Lyra for 3d Camera System

Changelog

Plenty changes. First of all, i workeed on dialogs. Fixed grammar mistakes, added some idioms and so on. I used more imported models. Improved landscape and atmosphere in some maps. Added more interesting quests and traps. I removed green glows that appear after activating search ability. Because map starts lagging when it gets huge amount of this glows. Bags select circles not visible now. Added instructions (tips how to play) in the quests log. Increased camera distance. Newest update: improved dialogs. Improved cinematics. Now you can easily skip long transmissions. NOTE! There was a problem with last button in second campaing (11 mission). Fixed. So download this version in order not to miss last mission in second campaing!

Keywords:
Campaing Adventure Quest.
Contents

Irmantas quest (1-5) (Campaign)

Irmantas quest (6-11) (Campaign)

Irmantas quest (12-15) (Campaign)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-06-05] [IMG][c]Rufus Moderation Note [IMG][c]Notes: The tallest house in the town (in chapter 2) is the tavern, not Joes house, but I got what you meant. :) The camera is so much better than before, but there are still things...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    irmantasrecvers.png

2. Teitan

Teitan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol, my bad, i just looked the update date and thought it was made with a newer version

3. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I tested this campaing in 1.26 version while i was making it. There were no bugs. Be sure that this campaing is totally playable with version 1.26)

4. anzelayne

anzelayne

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really want to play this but the Move Order doesnt work in mission 1. Works from Mission 2. But it kind of kills the vibe if you cant play Mission 1 of a campaign. Tested on both 1.26 and 1.30.4

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  5. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, thats strange. I dont know why it doesnt work in first mission, i havent seen such mistake during testing it( Try to test in other versions. Maybe in other it will work properly.