• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inviting people who write stories and want to learn how to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Inviting artistic and want-to-be-an-artistic people!

I am currently inviting you guys to join my group or clan, Book of Chronicles. This group is solely dedicated on helping people on writing stories or theme for their maps. This group will also make some projects based on the written stories. The stories written could either link from the main story of Book of Chronicles or an independent one.

I believe that writing the story or theme of your game first will make everything else easier.

I also want to make a group which will inspire people on expressing their feelings through writing.

I also invite other people who express their ideas and feelings in other ways. If you are good at drawing or just want to learn how to, then feel free to join!

To know more about this group, go to this webpage which I have made. If you are interested to join and want to help or learn, just register there.

http://bookofchronicles.freeforums.org

Last edited:
Level 12
I am currently inviting you guys to join my group or clan, Book of Chronicles. This group is solely dedicated on helping people on writing stories or theme for their maps. This group will also make some projects based on the written stories. The stories written could either link from the main story of Book of Chronicles or an independent one.

I believe that writing the story or theme of your game first will make everything else easier.

I also want to make a group which will inspire people on expressing their feelings through writing.

To know more about this group, go to this webpage which I have made. If you are interested to join and want to help or learn, just register there.

http://bookofchronicles.freeforums.org

I dig it.... I really dig it...
I'd be down to join...

Wehere Am I supposed to show my story?

Level 6
Register there and Post your story in Other Chapters Category. The Forum itself is still in alpha stage so the category are not finalized. Glad to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.