• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invasion of the Infected v0.7 Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The developing cities of Strat USA were aided by a lab of advanced scientists to improve thier rate of growth. A top secret project was taken too far. Now it is up to you to get military technology against the infected!

Alpha testers and other credits in the map.

Keywords:
undead, infected, human, modern, warfare, invasion, doom, acopolypse, corporation, conspiracy, kingyanray, technology, virus, fun, cimematic, campain,
Contents

Invasion of the Infected v0.7 Beta (Map)

Reviews
11:25, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: This map is just poorly made: - Horrible terrain - Malfunctioning icons - Unoriginal - Cinematic is poorly made - Dull gameplay Rejected.

M

11:25, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
This map is just poorly made:

- Horrible terrain
- Malfunctioning icons
- Unoriginal
- Cinematic is poorly made
- Dull gameplay

Rejected.

Level 5
The basics of this map are good. However it lacks in many places. For example your income system carefree people (like me) will screw this up and built only houses leaving them without any metal.

Their are also things without any use and far worse without description at all. For example what is the Hunter strain for it seems to do nothing. Then that final battle thing which states use it once all zombies are dead also does nothing.
Then the Turret upgrades you have to try out which of the turrets is actually useful.
Another thing i don't understand is why all buildings take so much space it will force the people to built on open field. Another thing concerning the Buildings are the forges. Why do you replace them once build? This way they take even more of the too limited build able land.
Horde Zombies are weaker in terms of attack damage.

All in all i like the difference this zombie map has. I mean that you are unable to built any zombies and just have to keep killing to get more. Keep it up :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Thanks

The basics of this map are good. However it lacks in many places. For example your income system carefree people (like me) will screw this up and built only houses leaving them without any metal.

Their are also things without any use and far worse without description at all. For example what is the Hunter strain for it seems to do nothing. Then that final battle thing which states use it once all zombies are dead also does nothing.
Then the Turret upgrades you have to try out which of the turrets is actually useful.
Another thing i don't understand is why all buildings take so much space it will force the people to built on open field. Another thing concerning the Buildings are the forges. Why do you replace them once build? This way they take even more of the too limited build able land.
Horde Zombies are weaker in terms of attack damage.

All in all i like the difference this zombie map has. I mean that you are unable to built any zombies and just have to keep killing to get more. Keep it up :thumbs_up:

Thanks Zinive! Ive already fixed the final battle bug in v0.9 and shall update it ASAP. Ill try to fix the tool tips as well. Ill provide a building upgrade system as well as checking everything you said. Thanks again, if you want to be on the credits you can. =D:thumbs_up: