1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Into The Darkness v1.10

Submitted by svpforever
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
「Into The Darkness」
By †SVP±Forever†

Gameplay

The final battle with the Undead has come. The Undead has become strongest than ever that must be stopped or they will destroy the world. Races from all over the world has been united to defeat the Undead. It has been the greatest battle of all time.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features

Hero Defense And Story Mode
Unique Bosses Battle
Custom Heroes and Items
Unique Save/Load System

Credits

SuPa-, Illidan(Evil)X, dickxunder, -Grendel, HappyTauren, Kwaliti, Kitabatake, General Frank, Mr.Goblin, Darkfang, Blizzard Entertainment, Nightcrime, I3lackDeath, -Berz-, Paladon, D1000, Klingo, Squiggy, Amigurumi, tobe100x, giero202, bachtu, 3Qbadao, hiapheo, hiveworkshop, mjllonir, Tranquil, PeeKay, Callahan, sPy, Thrikodius, Daelin, Burning_Dragoon5, AceHart....

Latest Changelog

v1.10 - 2/12/2017
-Reduced Lag
-Improved Save/Load System
-New Save/Load Hero (Legendary Guardian, Unlocked At 1000 Player Experiences)
-All Heroes Buffed, Some Changed Model And Name
*Agility No Longer Increases Attack Speed. You Can Buy Tome Of Attack Speed At Unknown Shop*
-Decreased Creeps Size
-Many Small Changes

Changelog
[/COLOR]

v1.09i - 2/2/2017
-Reduced Lag
-Improved Save/Load System

v1.09g - 1/25/2017
-Save/Load System Reworked

v1.09f - 10/23/2016
-Just a Fixed version of few things

v1.09e - 6/16/2016
-Endless Mode: Creeps And Bosses In Endless Mode Will Reduce 33% Of Their Damage

v1.09d - 5/25/2016
-Endless Mode: Remade The Spawning System (Easier For You Guys To Get Player Experiences)

v1.09c - 5/21/2016
-Player Experience: Fixed Total Honor Points When Killing Bosses Showed Up +1 Instead Of +2
-Hell Hound: Removed Ultimate Ability (Freezing The Game :D)
-Endless Mode: Backup Bosses Now Will Show Up When Fury The House Of Life HP Dropped Down Under 25% Instead Of 20%, Added HP Potions To Random Shop 2, Small Terrain Changed, While Backup Bosses Are Fighting, Fury The House Of Life Will Invulnerable

v1.09b - 5/20/2016
-Fixed Player Experience (Function Reaching Gold And Honor Points Give Experiences Now Working)
-Bosses: Hell Hound (Fixed No Longer Removed Heroes Completely From The Map)

v1.09a - 5/20/2016
-Fixed Player Experience (Function Every X Kills Give Experiences Now Working)

v1.09 - 5/19/2016
*Added Player Experience System (Save/Load System)*, Player Experience Explanation Books Placed At Random Shop (Story Mode) And Supply Shop 2 (Endless Mode)
-Player Experience System: Added Hero Vital Heart (Unlocked At 150 Experiences), Added Hero Beowulf The Brave (Unlocked At 600 Experiences), Added Chest (Located At Dueling Area, Using For Receiving Items From Player Experience Code)
-Commands: Added -hints on/off (Show/Hide Hints, Host Only), -damage on/off (Show/Hide Damage Engine, Host Only), -playerexp (Show You How To Gain Experiences)
-Items: Added 2 Books Of Player Experiences (Explain About Player Experience System)
-Heroes: Earth Elemental (Changed Intelligence Power To Strength Power), Lightning Elemental (When Lightning Elemental Is Dead, All Avatar Of Storm Will Be Destroyed), Decreased All Heroes's Scale
-Blessings Of Gaia: The Damage Attribute Doubled For All Blessings
-Bosses: Decreased Some Bosses's Scale
-Many Small Changes

v1.08 - 4/23/2016
Heroes: Werewolf (Changed Name And Model Into Wolf Lord, Wolf Spirit and Hyper Jump Buffed), Prime Matron (Changed Name And Model Into Space Orc), Death Revenant (Lightning Power Nerfed), Lightning Elemental (Removed Lightning Down Hatred, Added Thunderwrath)
*From This Version Each Hero Will Have A Skill Book Instead Of Normal Agility/Intelligence/Strength Power*
*Increased All Attribute Spell Damage From x5 -> x6*
-Endless Mode: Added Backup Bosses For Your Team, Last For 30 Seconds
-Story Mode: Reduced Time That Kel'Thuzad's Army Coming From 9Mins -> 6Mins, Reduced Time For Each Wave In Grim Castle Zone
-Items: Remade HP Bonus System, Master Of Life - Tier 6 (Increased Life Steal Attack From 12% -> 16%), Removed Potion Of Healing/Mana (Endless Mode), Added Changing From Honor Point To Gold And Gold To Honor Point (Endless Mode)
-Hero Stats: Now 1 Intelligence = 11 Mana + 0.15 Mana Regeneration Instead Of 13 Mana + 0.17 Mana Regeneration, Every Hero Starter Agility/Intelligence/Strength Decreased, Increased Starter Damage, Every Melee Hero Increased Starter HP And Armor, Decreased Defense Bonus Per Agility Point From 0.5 -> 0.34
-Units: Reduced Some Units And Buildings Scale
-Some Small Changes[/COLOR]

Keywords:
Into, The ,Darkness, SVP, Legendary, War, Death, Deathly, Angel, Forever, Lich King, Hell Hound
Contents

Into The Darkness v1.10 (Map)

Reviews
10:47, 4th Mar 2016 Ardenian: After the map submission rules, every icon needs a DISBTN version. I noticed the item 'Ring of The Creation' shows BTN instead of DISBTN. Please fix it. It would also be a lot more pleasent if the attack and armor...
  1. Marwick Calixto

Marwick Calixto

Resources:
    Resources:
    Slight Bug

Hi, I've played your map which i have to say is a great one, i also played most of the heroes and i discovered something concerning Azure Dragon. When the path to Centaur King is opened and I fight him (Single Player) I open up using Q and when he gets knocked back he goes beyond the trees that are beside his throne and the only way to get him out is by using that skill again but that also has a chance of pushing him back further into the wall. So far that's the only thing i've found. Anyways, it's a great map I've played it with a few of my friends and it's really enjoyable, hope you make more maps like this!:goblin_good_job:

2. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for playing my map. I'm really appreciate it. I've planned to replace that skill (Massive Blast [Q]) with something else... Sorry for that inconvenient. Next version coming soon ^^

3. Marwick Calixto

Marwick Calixto

Resources:
    Resources:
    not a huge inconvenience, a way to fully get him out is to use Massive blast at the corner of the velpal fortress where the teleporter is, but other players might find it annoying if they don't figure out how to get him out of there. Can't wait for the next version though

4. Moonreaper666

Moonreaper666

Resources:
    Resources:
    Um, I chose Story Mode and I already killed the Infernal Lord and the Demon Gate appeared.

What do I do?

5. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    According to what you've said, the Demon Gate means Gate Keeper right ? If so then you must find the *entrances to the 2 secret bosses*. Well, have a nice day :grin:

*SPOILER*
    -General Vezax (the entrance located at the third boss of the map zone - Skeleton Fire Warrior Mage.
    -General Kel'Thuzad (the entrance located at the right bottom of the Ultimate War zone)

6. Moonreaper666

Moonreaper666

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aren't those two optional bosses?

I just want to finish the map

7. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, they are. Killing them will open a whole new chapter for you to play if you wanted to ^^

8. s2lonely.t

s2lonely.t

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bug report : Transform skill of Fire Element , Tank destroyer , .... will make those heroes lost their default ability . hope u fix it asap

9. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Tks for reporting. I'll check and fix it later 'cause its 1 AM here lol.....

10. Morris

Morris

Resources:
    Resources:
    really great map!
    How can I get a UI like yours in the screenshots?

11. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    UI
    Mine was Goblin UI

12. dhungsttt

dhungsttt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wonderfull maps . Hope you will develope it ^^

13. dhungsttt

dhungsttt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map ^^

14. AkitaVo

AkitaVo

Resources:
    Resources:
    At EnlessMode
    How to type "-playerexp"
    I typed then I don't see everything quest ?

15. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you want to have Save/Load System Enable then you must play the map in Extreme Mode or Higher.

16. Eat_Bacon_Daily

Eat_Bacon_Daily

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I played this map with a few friends and we had a good time!
    The map is well decorated and there is a bunch of cool models and effects. I'm surprised you fit all this in under 8mbs! The recipes were pretty intuitive and easy to make, though there were some minor typos. The typos weren't anything big, you just wrote stuff like "creature instead" of "creature attack". We played story mode and had find looking around for secret bosses and coordinating the defense of multiple bases. I wish there was some place where you could read the difference between story mode and hero defense mode. The hero spells were really cool and very powerful, it felt very satisfying to murder a whole chunk of enemies with a single spell. I really enjoyed the map, but I have only one major complaint. The map was too easy, we glided through it with just auto attacks. The bosses looked menacing and strong, but they could usually be taken down by 1-2 players. We played hard difficulty since it was our first time and we destroyed everything way too easily. It's shame because the map was so well made, I wish we had to work harder and as a team in order to get further. Anyways I loved the map overall :)

17. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Reading your post makes me really really happy :). Tks for playing my map, i'm really appreciate it. I was too busy for school and another map project that I don't have time to update this map... Once again tks u XD

18. s2lonely.t

s2lonely.t

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont know why u havent fix that Transform bug .