• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inquisitor

Hey guys!
I found some motivation to finish this model, so here we are, Inquisitor demon made with textures in game.

Here I give you some little suggestions for the settings in the object editor:

- Scaling value must be 1.5 or greater
- Movement type: Hover
- Death time (seconds) 3.6 or greater

Note: The model viewer distorts a bit the animations but they perform well in game
Previews
Contents

Inquisitor (Model)

Inquisitor Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Archian
Another splendid demon model. Nicely executed and great use of ingame textures. Approved. Planning on releasing those Doom Guard models in the background? Thanks for providing an ingame screenshot.
Level 10
you are literally a god

please take all my rep and 5 star ratings

Please, i pray to you - make an Imp model XD
I still have not seen a good model.

I remember seeing a really good imp model on wc3c.net a couple years back but it had hero glow so it ruined its potential as a unit.

EDIT: here it is

EDIT 2: just realized Skyfira beat me to it. damn you

Last edited:
Level 10
The face is kind of blank.
4/5.

It's supposed to be, sadly. He nailed it though:

491114.jpg

Btw FerSZ, is that lovely Doomguard coming out soon? Interesting choice of skin texture, seeing as it's not default red like your one on wc3wow. Never the less it looks more ingame than the red which I love.

Like, Hero Glow isn't even that hard to remove...

I personally don't know how to do it soooooo... *shrug*

Last edited:
Level 23
Another splendid demon model. Nicely executed and great use of ingame textures. Approved. Planning on releasing those Doom Guard models in the background? Thanks for providing an ingame screenshot.

Thank you! and about the doomguards, Yeah, I was planning to do so, but I can't find good animations for them (I'd like them to fly)

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Thank you! and about the doomguards, Yeah, I was planning to do so, but I can't find good animations for them (I'd like them to fly)
Can't wait to see it :) For the animations, check out Sellenisko's Balrog Of Moria it uses Doom Guard animations including a few custom ones (flying as well). I'm sure if you ask for permission he'd let you use them.