• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Info-Request] Ability: Orb of Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi
i am curently creating an AOS-type map and want to use the "Lightning Orb" to have a passiv skill, with a chance to cast a specific spell on the attacked creature.
By the way of doing that, i got a problem:
the skill "LightningOrb" (Special->Items->LightningOrb) has 3 different chances. i have no clue, wich chance stands for which effect.
I know that one should be the chance to cast the spell contained by the LightningOrb-Skill. But i do not know, wich one.

Does anyone has more info about these three chances?

- Raszul

Level 40
Raszul - it should say the type right next to the percent. If not, use Orb of Darkness (I think that's what its called), because I know for sure that one does.

Mech - Because the only use Blizzard found for that was having a ranged attack with orb of fire, etc, so they most likely didnt bother implementing Attack 1 enabling, not that it really matters anyways >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.