• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Info on the New Rift Cinematic Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
The Actual storyline of Rift was written by me, a short story i made(Not a book, but a long long story). I wont release much info on the theme, you will just have wait and see. I promise if all goes well you all will atleast like the storyline. My main gaol is to impact the things going on in the cinematic with music, so this map is gonna have lots of music files that will alter to what is going on in the movie and will be as close as possible to the "Emotional Feeling". I just need some feedback, and support from you all, and some tips and tricks on making Cinematic maps that could help me.

Thanks. (P.S. There will not be a Trailer, i decided to go ahead and make the First part of Rift, which i hope will be done within a week or two. I will update you all on the progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.