• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infernal Magma.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Infernal that I took some time editing, in my opinion it would be good as a unit for like a rpg in a volcano, or as a pet. It is mostly just colors added and I tried to make it like it was made of magma but when I added the blue I liked that better so I kept it like this.

Keywords:
Infernal, fire, magma, red, blue
Contents

Magma Infernal (Texture)

Reviews
14:43, 1st Nov 2009 67chrome: Sort of reminds me of the bluish magma demon from Diablo I with the coloring, but this skin suffers from the same shortcomings as your ice infernal, and all my comments about this skin can be taken from my review of your...

M

14:43, 1st Nov 2009
67chrome: Sort of reminds me of the bluish magma demon from Diablo I with the coloring, but this skin suffers from the same shortcomings as your ice infernal, and all my comments about this skin can be taken from my review of your other one (Except the doesn't look like ice part, though this one doesn't look much like lava).