• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] individual trigger category import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
There's is a possibility to export an individual category of triggers instead of all of them to another map and without replace all other map triggers with this one? I know I can just redo it but if a little longer and it will take time

Level 12
You can copy and paste them one at a time, I'm pretty sure. That may not be ideal depending on how many triggers you need to move, though.

Level 10
It is possible to Copy and Paste whole files with triggers. There is an option somewhere in the Data or Edit category where you can check a box so all variables get automatically created which are missing in the map where you import the triggers. You still have to create all Recs and Regions, Cameras etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.