• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Incredible Hydra Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a hydra model similar to the Age of Mythology model, with animations for growing heads, and separate animations for attacking with each head. (the regular hydra has only one attack animation and always attacks with the same head)
This model would require incredible animation and would probably have a pretty big file size, in order to accomplish what I ask.

If you do not want to make separate animations for each of these, at least do part of my request and post your creation so that anyone else who wants to create it will have something to start from.

I would like the model to have at least 3 heads in its final animation, preferably 5, and no more than 7.

You can expect +rep simply for completing a part of what I ask, and, if you manage to complete the entire model, you can expect multiple +rep for your amazing accomplishment and animation skills.

It still needs animations for growing new heads, and, preferably, more heads.
Thanks for the tip, though, I didn't think of that. I actually didn't know it used different heads for the spells.
Here's some +rep
And for anyone who wants to help, here's the Hydra (yes I know it's fkin huge, all blizzard models are over sized, especially complicated ones).
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/m8u2fz/_files/Hydra.mdx

Status
Not open for further replies.