• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Incorrect download size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It seems as though the size is always incorrect. It is usually a lot higher than the one stated. Many people have said that it was only the size that it said on anything you download (models, skins) Well, can someone please tell me if this is true? Thank you in advance.

Level 22
Sometimes when people update, it will give the file size of the link instead of the file its linking to (4 kb). I can reset it on an individual file basis if it REALLY upsets someone, but overall its not a problem people will get bent out of shape over. When you click the link, it will bring up the download confirmation window which has the accurate file size on it anyway. If you cannot download that size, you can always hit "no".
-VGsatomi

Level 1
Thank you, yes, I know that once you click on it, you can really see what the size is. Yet, it kind of bothers me that people go like this, "ZOMG HAXXOR ONLY 113.6 KS DUDE!" but in truth, it is about 350 -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.