1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Inactive] Roland's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art and Graphic Designs' started by Roland, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    UPDATE:

All the 4,638 Files were instantly obliterated earlier are now restored from Recuva.
    Thanks @pyf I couldn't do it without your help.

2. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Cool. :smile:

Please double-check your recovered files can be opened. USB sticks are electronic storage devices, which work differently than magnetic storage devices.

Now might also be the time to experiment with the other recovery software, to see which are the best for you.

To easily compare bit-for-bit salvaged files from different recovery software, I personally use CDCheck:
    CDCheck - CD checking and recovery software

(click on Compare, to check the files from two folders - please select 'Calculate similarity').

When you are done with all the experiments with file recovery software, you might wish to check your USB stick:
    4 Tools to Test and Detect Fake or Counterfeit USB Flash Drives • Raymond.CC

I personally use H2testW. I never tried the others listed.

3. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Good news and bad news..

Bad news: I've ran out of ideas when it comes to doodling.
    Good News: I'll keep this active of course, but I'll be posting my Parachute Cord Braids.. Yip Yip.

4. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Here's my collection of my Parachute Cord Weaves :3 Some of the weaves that I made from scratch, Some of them are just copied from Hillbilly faggots around the internet.. It's in a .Zip compressed <3 Hope ya like it <3

Attached Files:

5. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    UPDATES:
    Bad news: My cousin carlo erased ALL of MY Files. (40GiB) Worth of files in my exfat SanDisk OTG 3.0 usb he used the full format button instead of a quick format.. Now, I'm unable to restore the files. Neither using the recuva or any tools that my friends given to me via skype.. :c So yeah, Graphics designing and doodling has officially stopped.
    Buuuut..............
    Good News: I'll be posting my latest parachute weaving works here.. aaand I'll be getting a good camera for my finished weaves.. so as my collection of EveryDayCarry tools.

6. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please quickly try Shadow Explorer or ShadowCopyView

If you stored on your PC the files recovered by Recuva, then you might *eventually* still have a copy of them as Shadow Copies.

You might also want to try to undelete the files that used to be on your HDD. But I expect recovery results to be poor in that case.

7. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    My idiotic cousin un-checked the "Quick Format" Option.. well I might test it. AND I FUCKING NEED IT FOR USB VERSION..

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  8. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good luck.

Out of curiosity, which unformat tools did you use on your SanDisk usb storage device?

9. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well, I used recuva (didn't worked all files are 0 when scanning earlier) then some friend's tool that he made a long time ago (didn't worked too) then your suggestion thingy that it's only for fucking Hard drives not a fucking pen drive-supported software..

So fuck life. Anyway, I've officially left Graphics Designing aaand Doodling. I started weaving/braiding some Military-Grade parachute ropes, Ofc something to sell tho.

10. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know it is designed for hard drives.

Last month, when you first recovered your deleted/not visible files from your pen-drive by using Recuva, you most certainly had to save the recovered files somewhere else. Was it on your computer's HDD? If yes, then you should run Shadow Explorer or ShadowCopyView on your computer, to explore Windows' automatic file backups. This is what Shadow Copies are.

Recuva is not designed to unformat a storage device, only to undelete files.

I do not know whether it is possible or not, to recover files from a formatted non-magnetic storage device, especially from a full format.
    I know magnetic storage devices can be unformated and data recovered, up to a point (based on an old experiment I did on a diskette using MS-Dos when I was young).

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  11. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Dear Friends, I have officially left my Graphics Designing/Illustrating hobby due to Real life issues and All my files in my 64GiB San Disk OTG was infected and was completely obliterated (As in it was instantly reformatted without knowing) Although this portfolio will be still active but it's not graphics Designing nor drawing anymore.. But.... I have a new hobby which is Weaving.. Weaving ropes out of Parachute cords.. In some time I will upload ALL my decorative weave patterns here and I might sell it on Etsy or in OLX.

Lubz,
    Flatface Roli

12. Bumhunter

Bumhunter

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I hope you get a chance to resolve those issues soon bro.
    However, I'm interested in those cords. :)

13. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    @Bumhunter Guten tag! Here's the patterns I've made previously :3 Right now I'm making a double carabiner Flail lanyard for my personal use :3

Here's my new releases..
    The green one is an Adjustable Bracelet (Single Fisherman's knot and a Matthew Walker Button)
    The long one is the Double Bear Claw's Lanyard.. The rope's color is the same cause I dismantled my First lanyard.. (Sigh) And made it stronger and bettor.. heheh... This is my first lanyard and I used the same hooks (Carabiners) soo umm.. The rope's braid content is (The start of the knot is a mixed Prusik, Cat's paw and A multiple cow's hitch, after that, I tied a Single passed Turks head ranger button which is black then after that, Wall knots x10 and a 2 Peg spool braid for the loops and lastly, a single fisherman's knot.) it took 2 days to make that fuckin monster, After that i start to test how deadly is it, sadly there's some torn paracord sleeves so it might break sooner or later :c

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  14. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Tied a mini loop fob on my new Aomai ZB-339 Butane lighter so I can put it on my pocket <3

Attached Files:

15. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Here's my paracord journal <3
    2016-10-23 20.27.28.jpg 1. Hangman Garrote with Camo Handle
    2016-10-25 19.07.43.jpg 2. Rigid Back to Back Feather Bar Center Strand With no Buckle
    2016-10-25 12.42.17.jpg 3. Behind the scenes of my supposed to be B2B Wide Feather Bar Center Strand - But the buckles were broken in an instant, so I had to improvise
    2016-10-25 19.32.13.jpg 4. My Paracord Kit..

Hey guys, here's my upcoming project and I need YOU to choose what color should I replace this shitty old pendant I bought on the flea market. So choose black or Reflective Brown? Here's a picture guys :3

2016-10-26 11.01.06.jpg

16. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    My Hexwhips - Self Defense Whips. with hex nuts attached to it. The brown is the painful and stronger one, but it looks ugly.

ComingSoon™ - Hangman noose in a blue Nylon Rope.

Attached Files:

17. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Paracord Flogger-Whip.

Able to smash 4 bottles in one hit.

(Loop: Cat's paw with 2 Strand Matthew Walker knots and Double Overhands serve as tassels. Handle: King Cobra with King Twisted Cobra, Neck: Snake knot with Hex nuts, 4 Strand Crown sinnet, Overhands and Hex Nut with Celtic Knots)

Ravana Hex's Necklace
    Contains Hex nuts, 2 Celtic Button knots and series of Double Overhands and it's also adjustable!

Not so first but I called it as a prototype, that's my current EDC naw.

aw come on guys, please patronize my works! I worked for hours making these bullshit and not a single compliment!! daaamnn!! /Immature rant ends

Aanyway, here's my new compilations.

btw. the black one in the previous is mah prototype, Although that's my second necklace commission (firstly I made a 2 spool knit braid plus adjustable hex nuts)

1. Paracord Rosary... (4x Snake Knot 1 Hex nut 4 Mini Hex nuts plus double overhands till the end and some adjustable hexes..)
    2. Crowned Snake Sinnet with stripped up tassel...

PLLEAAAAAAAAAAASE COMMENTZ.. I lob u.

/Roland

Attached Files:

18. Naze

Naze

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting necklace thing you're doing! Idk if the rosary was finished but I recommend you display it in the traditional way of showing necklaces (just like you did the one before the rosary). The first one looked beautiful and classy. I'd love to make necklaces and such things one day, looks like a very cool thing to do.

19. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Umm, I don't have the proper gear to have a nice photoshoot of my finished outputs tho but I'll try my best as possible I tend to show my tools on it so it's too avoid being asked like.. "Hey Roli, What kind of tools do you use from your parachute braiding works?" but hey, I'm just glad you've given me a compliment about my works <3 Thanks man.

My Current EveryDayCarry (EDC) - My 4 Strand Flogger Whip, The Buckle-less Feather bar bracelet, The Crosshitched Adjustable bracelet and my Double 2 pin spool bracelet and my Ravana Hex Necklace, a Batangas Pocket Knife and lastly, My Black and red Polo Cap.. It's my Deceased father's hat tho.. I love wearing it everyday..

2016-11-09 00.21.24.jpg 2016-11-09 00.21.14.jpg

WiP - Aand a Paracord Neck Lanyard... Some customer requested tho..
    2016-11-09 22.26.59.jpg

20. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's some legit arsenal you've got there Rolly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.