• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In search of DotA Torrent spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
make it create unit when cast and make the unit die few seconds later. then warstomp and thunderclap with dummies.

Right..

Spell Description:
Using his unparalleled knowledge of the sea, Kunkka is able to summon a blast of water at a targeted area. After 2 seconds a fierce torrent of water errupts from the ground, the stream blasting enemies caught in the AoE into the sky, dealing damage and slowing movement speed by 30%.

You target an area, 2 seconds later the units will fall up in the sky and down again like the impale effect, and become slowed.

Level 13
1. Start timer (2 sec), set point of ability being cast to variable
2. pick units in range of "what do I know" of the point variable
3. make them fly (I don't know how to but there are lots of "jump" spells and so you should be able to figure it out)
4. Summon dummy unit which casts the slow.

Level 7
No its not, did u forgot storm crow form and modifing heights via Triggers? Take a look how far i got with that spell. Fix it if u can

Attachments

• Torrent.w3x
    105.5 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.