• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Import Manager not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
First off, I use a mac, so this may be a mac related problem, not sure, so what I was doing was trying to import a skin I made, to test it out and I got this error when trying:
errorgu.png

Any idea what this means and what I can do to solve it?
Thanks in advanced.

I'm not sure if it'll work, but try running on administrator if you aren't already on it.

Otherwise, are you sure you're importing it properly? If this problem persists, you may want to look into a reinstallation of Wc3, and see if that has any effect. Has this just recently been happening or has it been like this for a while? Or did you just figure out that it didn't work now?

Level 4
I'm not sure if it'll work, but try running on administrator if you aren't already on it.

Otherwise, are you sure you're importing it properly? If this problem persists, you may want to look into a reinstallation of Wc3, and see if that has any effect. Has this just recently been happening or has it been like this for a while? Or did you just figure out that it didn't work now?
This is recent, guess I just have to reinstall it.

Status
Not open for further replies.