• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Image Editing Mini-Contest #1 Poll

Which is the best set of Userbars?

• [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=321627&postcount=6"]l0w_kwaliti's Userbars[/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=325414&postcount=38"]4ever92hours's Userbars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
hivemember2by7.jpg

Image Editing Mini-Contest #1

hivestaffix4.jpg

Official Poll

Submissions:

• iristle: All Disqualified, uploaded in JPEG, not PNG format.
  • Rao Dao Zao: Disqualified, no 'gloss' effect, ellipse or otherwise.
  • l0w_kwaliti[²]: All Accepted
  • 4ever92hours: All Accepted
  • Lonely_Wolf: Disqualified, userbar was not attached to post.
  • Dark.Revenant: All Accepted.
  • Dan van Ohllus: "Shit", "Ass Worshipper", "Crappy MS Paint User", "Shoop Da Woop", "NSF Composer", "Mysterious Cities of Gold Fan" and "Kuhneghetz" are disqualified (Not Hive-related enough). The rest are accepted.
  • Herio-san[²][³]: All animated userbars accepted.
  • Sansui: Accepted.
  • DesKaladA[²][³]: "Pirate Tag! Player", "ROTG Player" and "Conflict For Sereg Cor Player" are disqualified (no scanlines), the rest are accepted.
  • TDR: All Disqualified, uploaded in JPEG, not PNG format.
  • hive01: All Disqualified, userbars were not attached to post.
  • Bob27: Disqualified, uploaded in JPEG, not PNG format.
  • iron_warrior: Disqualified, uploaded in JPEG, not PNG format, no scanlines.

Judging:
When judging the submissions, make your vote based on all of their accepted userbars, not just the ones you like the most. Contestants can not vote for their own submission (They can simply choose not to vote, however)!

70% of the judging is made by the public poll, the other 30% is by my vote, which will be revealed at the end of the poll.

Last edited:
Level 18
Sorry about that, I left for China the day the poll closed. I had beleived I would be able to finish it, but last minute changes to our plans ruined that. In any case, I've undeleted my vote message from this internet cafe in China. Now if only I could remember how to change the language on windows...

-*meow*

Level 32
Shados has revealed his own vote (cast before the public polling began).

However he has yet to announce who the official winners are, and I shall not attempt to interpret the poll results for him: he's the judge and must do so himself.

After he informs us, I'll dish out the rewards in short order. Please be patient. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.