• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ima Fire'in Mah Lazor? BEEP! WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well Well Well, Another Request from me. (Expect to hear from me alot :thumbs_up: ) So. heres the problem. this isnt really a request. more or less asking for help. seeing that it isnt against the rules of this forum (From what i can see :hohum: ) and that i couldnt clearly Find a "Help" Forum. (If so Link Plox ill just Repost? i dunno :hohum: ) I need help with making a unit Appear on its side while in-game. i dont know if this involves JASS. Basic Triggers. Or Just Blatant unit editing. Can someone Help? I need to Put the Revive Art on its side so i can turn it into a laser :xxd: please tell me how to do it. Thanks for your Time to Whoever Reads This :thumbs_up: im Glad to know Someone Cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.