• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm on Summer Vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I post here again to correct my mistake
my summervacation start officially in 'two'weeks

U.V. I'm going to be big fan of that band of yours :mrgreen:

Level 6
@U.V:
Wtf is everyone talking about your band and all that? I got to know more about this. I'm like... the music master. I know almost every song from every popular rock band. So can you tell me more about this little band thing?
@Everything other than U.V:
Can someone tell me why everyone is getting out earlier than me? I mean.. I think I get 187 days instead of the usual 180. I also get an extra vacation somewhere I think.. but still it is TORCHER for me now... I MUST KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOU GUYS DON'T GET THAT I DO!

Level 9
180 DAYS?!

hahahahahahahhahauaheueheuhauahauahhihihhauahauahuahau

pals, ure so DAMN LUCKY

i got 200 days of school, pretty easy eh?

i dunno even why ure complaining so much with ONLY 180 DAYS OF SCHOOL

Level 9
grr

i hate u because of your luck Shamaruler

plz, lose your year, plzzz i would be soooooo happy, if u got some jynx

Level 9
well, you would take it personally if you knew that everyone at every side of this world have only 180 days of school AND do not have exams WHILE you have 200 days of school AND have to do 2 rows of exams PER MONTH

now you understand me?

Abc

Abc

Level 5
I will have to study for bout 10 more years.
And im 15 already :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.