1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

I'm hosting an online Exorcism channel

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by fladdermasken, Dec 17, 2014.

1. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Tell me all your ghost problems and I will cast them back into hell using algorithms and mathematics.

2. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    My cat is behaving oddly. I think he might need to be exorcised.

[​IMG]

3. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I think I'm haunted at night, I can hear screams next to my bed. Can you help?

4. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Also, I have a good friend who's a better mathematical exorcist than you, I think I'll choose him instead.

His equation is as follows: Xn-$20 000=Depossession, in which X marks your bank account.

His method is guaranteed to work 0,99% of all cases.

I occasionally hear it from my girlfriend in bed. She might be possessed too now that you say it.

5. The_Taxidermist

The_Taxidermist

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Every Halloween I'm visited by the ghost of Christmas future. He keeps showing me my open grave filled with candy and it's just a mess of an omen altogether. Can you get him a diary or something so he can show up on the right day? thx.

6. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You are clearly haunted by the tormented spirit of Jerzy Neyman. Interval statements about parameters go back a very long way and have taken several distinct spiritual forms. I believe you can banish this spirit by getting an impression of the expectation μ, e.g. the simple mean: µ = 1/n * Ʃ (Xi) within the given interval.

Typical charlatan shenanigans. You can tell by his sloppy notation.

He drives a hard bargain. I channeled my inner eye and mentally linked him to AMS mathematical calendar. Hopefully this will resolve everything.

7. Keiji

Keiji

Administrator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have a problem with material creatures, whenever I lift something they scream.

8. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I bet you cant dispell my lack of a girlfriend!

9. The_Taxidermist

The_Taxidermist

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Every time I commit heresy I'm erroneously directed to the third circle of the inferno. I'm exhausted and I have tried to lodge a complaint but the underworlds complaints department is a literal bureaucratic hell.

10. Keiji

Keiji

Administrator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That literally took away all the fun of it.
    - You're slipping, Tax.

11. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Appeal through me, I know a guy who knows a guy.

12. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    hi brad

13. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i'm not here, shhhhhh

14. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I only deal in the immaterial. For material questions I refer you to Madonna Louise Ciccone.

tru.

You can settle this by recursion. File complaints about the underworld complaints department, i.e. complaints partly defined in terms of itself, and it will recursively loop back on itself infinitely in the fiery plane.

Hello. As you are now not here physically, that obviously means that I am the only one who can talk to you. I am an online exorcist. The current residents of this establishment wishes to contact you. I can use mathematical channels to summon you like an eldritch horror by creating a psuedo-psychic link between your departed soul and the fabric of this polyester polyamide towel.

Come forth!

15. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Goddamnit. *is compelled forth from the depths*

16. Keiji

Keiji

Administrator

Resources: